When is the next Cash Wars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next Cash Wars?

I don't call it class wars due to if you spend the most you win simple as that so ya its a lame thing but I want more legend 60 stones

There is a schedule on another forum saying it will be on the 17th of this month, but since R2 ask for people not to take that advice to heart, as things can be changed, just been ready for the 17th and onwards
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I call it the same and will be on 17 or 24.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

will be on 17 and finalss on 19

Comment

I actually think it will be on the 24th but we'll see.

Comment

I hope it's on the 24th other way 3 months missing this cash wars :P lol

Comment

24th fits in more with previous dates.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

its on the 17th.
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  its on the 17th.
                  Proof? 24th fits their previous pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Proof? 24th fits their previous pattern.
                    proof it isnt on 17?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      proof it isnt on 17?
                      Notice that all my posts are assumptions, I never said it was or wasn't on a certain date, while others have made their opinion (?) look like a fact, so I'm not the one who needs to provide proof, they are.
                      On top of that, my post suggests a valid reasoning for the date I proposed, while other posts do not.
                      Trust me, you insignificant troll, you don't want to start this with me.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Notice that all my posts are assumptions, I never said it was or wasn't on a certain date, while others have made their opinion (?) look like a fact, so I'm not the one who needs to provide proof, they are.
                        On top of that, my post suggests a valid reasoning for the date I proposed, while other posts do not.
                        Trust me, you insignificant troll, you don't want to start this with me.
                        lol yeah always assuptions yet you act as if everything you know is correct

Comment

There was a post (I think it was by a GM, or might have been a mod - I'm not certain), anyway, said post stated that CW happens on the Thursday of the 3rd full week of the month. a full week counting as starting on a Sunday.

Assuming my memory is correct, that would indicate the 24th...
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            proof it isnt on 17?
                            yep, its always FULL first 3 weeks of a month.
                            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

http://forums.gamefuse.com/showthrea...***-Wars-Guide there you go..

Comment

Working...
                              X