Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recycling Equipment Drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycling Equipment Drops

Hmmm, everything has been tripled except the equipment you can recycle. 1 piece per mp is kind of low, considering we used to get 3. Kind of hard to refine equipment. R2's cheap way of making you buy refiner packs?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Its a bit low, but since I don't really care for exp I just solo blitz Burdoths Grave and get enough to refine 3x (up to 59 gear) or synth them into a few 60's (along with the 30k gold, and occasional crypt key)

Comment

B G,sure each blitz - recycle stuff. But what with 60+? I cant find any good camp for blitz and get recy items...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yes, I have lvl 60 gear working on lvl 70 gear and I'd like to refine my jewels/rings, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          yes, I have lvl 60 gear working on lvl 70 gear and I'd like to refine my jewels/rings, thank you very much.
          Only way is spend balens if we want good 60+ rafine
          And soon i buy 70 rings...so next problem with rafine xD
          I dont want even think about 70 pve set... :P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

sadly i can synthesize more lvl3 ref crystals by blitzing BD than any other 60+ dungeon.

Comment

So, they have removed equipment drops that you can recycle for refining. Well, not all drops, but you used to get 3 attempts and get about 1-3 pieces that would drop per attempt. Now you are lucky to get 1 or 2 and they are selling refining packs. They kindly give you locks though, lots of them...... I understand r2 is a company to make money, but really?

Comment

You can always do Demon Temple key run to get some equipment for refining crystals (if you have enough keys of course).
                Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                Class: Mage.

Comment

Buradoth is extremely good for drops. By the time I finally passed to the 60 levels I had over 1000 30-59 refinement stones. The drop after lvl 60 is hideously low tho .
                  I'm constantly short now. It's a pain to gather them.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

okie, gonna restart my complain of not getting up to 6 crypt keys with only 3 skeleton key a day in Void Normal. LOL. (used to average 3 a day from that, it was so nice, now... nothing, can only get from guild wheel)

As for refine crystals... yea... very low equipment above 60s, and most are just greens that gives you 1 piece of refine crystal... I have yet to see a purple lv.60+ equip drop.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      okie, gonna restart my complain of not getting up to 6 crypt keys with only 3 skeleton key a day in Void Normal. LOL. (used to average 3 a day from that, it was so nice, now... nothing, can only get from guild wheel)

As for refine crystals... yea... very low equipment above 60s, and most are just greens that gives you 1 piece of refine crystal... I have yet to see a purple lv.60+ equip drop.
                      you can still blitz buraadoth gravee,5 crypt keys in two days,purple equipment drops only on moon or dt last boss card draw -_-

Comment

any one have all 5 stat lv 10. i m trying to much,avg refine a gear once in 2 day. but till not have all 5 lv 10 stat
                        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

I spend 30 refine locks... and still only end up with 3 lv.10 on only 1 piece of equip...

I think you need like 100+ refine locks to refine a gear with a 5 lv.10, unless you're extremely lucky.

That or there's some sort of hidden nerf that reduce the rate lv.10s comes out when using refine locks instead of balens...
                          Last edited by anichaos; 12-25-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Yea this is really dumb that they nerf the drop rate just bc they want people to buy those packages. They already charge for like 90% of the rest of the items in the game. Why can't they allow us to get a decent amount of refinement crystals at least....This is slowly turning into a pay to play game. Pay to win is one thing and can deal with it. However, if it's pay to play that's just dumb. yes i know it will always be "free to play" but the items in this game that are necessary items are turning into pay to play. If you can't get those necessary items then you can't really play can you?

Comment

Working...
                            X