This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart *** R2

It's very nice of you giving promos for event in tailoring while you did not even gave our so called BR rewards.. What is this a joke holding back our wings reward
    so that we will be forced to buy your promo packs for your events? Isn't that's unfair after spending money just to catch on that BR event and then we don't get what we deserved.. the wings rewards is also a big help on non-casher player who grind time just to attain that event and to be able to join the tailoring event... can you not give a small consideration to all of your valued players... For once act as a professional.. not a professional swindler's the game is good but poor management no offense but the way i see it is just like that...

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
    It's very nice of you giving promos for event in tailoring while you did not even gave our so called BR rewards.. What is this a joke holding back our wings reward
    so that we will be forced to buy your promo packs for your events? Isn't that's unfair after spending money just to catch on that BR event and then we don't get what we deserved.. the wings rewards is also a big help on non-casher player who grind time just to attain that event and to be able to join the tailoring event... can you not give a small consideration to all of your valued players... For once act as a professional.. not a professional swindler's the game is good but poor management no offense but the way i see it is just like that...
    +1000

Comment

+ 1'000,000.00

Comment

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....................................
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Comment

+/- 0000...next spam theard xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Its over 9000!
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Its been delayed, The event did not work as they had initially hoped.
                They are working on your rewards it will just take a little bit longer.
                Sadly enough they have no yet given an ETA for the rewards, but they will come!

Please wait a bit longer and keep an eye on the announcements on these wartune forums.
                If you have further questions about this feel free to PM me or any other mod on these forums.
                I will also be closing this topic since there are already many many topics about this, if you want to discus this further on the forum please find an open thread about this.

Comment

Working...
                X