No announcement yet.

Plight of non-cashiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well said pickapath its either your playing the game or buying it.. if you play as non spender well you seek for the the challenge and thrill.. And the thrill is how to be strong without all the resources it's simple work hard for it and if you do that while enjoying the game it's really great feeling of achievement.. same as in RL not all things comes the easy way.. some times you need to be smart on how you attain a goal... and for some casher they spend coz they want to play but don't have enough time that's the used of the blitz covenants and many more.. 2 things for sure there are different kind of players just like working. work hard or go the easy way... people got there own choice so respect each player's style that's why it's called a game... same thing goes with real life it's like a game of survival and greatness...

Comment

Mhm I agree with you kush, some dont have the time that others do. Im not a total non cash player...I just spend what I need to when my patience runs out lol. Personally I think rating and matching via BR instead of levels would solve alot of frustration for players, also better rewards for defeating a player closer to your own BR and less for defeating a player with a much lower BR than you would make for better game play and more enjoyment all round...now im off topic XD.

Comment

i think some super clever people got together one day.. and came up with this idea to beat cashers without spending anything themselves..

they called it slow leveling... not a great name imo..

i woulda called it "the super awsome way to wreck those guys who spend too much by spending very little myself technique" or "TSAWTWTGWSTMBSVLMT" for short... but thats beside the point...

point im trying to make is those who spend get perks early and they get them fast. and chances are youll never be able to catch up... so just accept it.

instead do some slow leveling and increase your br the free way, (its not as easy as putting in cc details) but over time,, alot of it, it yields the same results...

and as an added bonus youll face off against those pesky cashers from newer servers in 3x3's and BG's and youll smash them,,, theyll be riding their blue and red fiery horses, with their flashy wings flapping in the evening breeze, and youll be able to beat them,,, and you can thank the "TSAWTWTGWSTMBSVLMT" (or slow leveling) for that...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            i just find it hilarious people using "cashier" instead of "casher".

My first reaction too lol..OP, you do realize though that if everything that you buy with balens were also available for purchase with vouchers..nobody would spend that actual cash to get all that cool stuff, further damaging the chances of any future upgrades to the game.

Comment

100% free player, i beat cashers with clothes/socket rods..

I find skill/experience more usefull then a wallet of money.

also, events offer clothes - wings offer a small boost

you also knew what your getting yourself into playing a web browser game, most need to earn money to keep things up
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

slow lveler can beat easily casher but not all. there r some casher use belens clverly . u cant beat them.
                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                  slow lveler can beat easily casher but not all. there r some casher use belens clverly . u cant beat them.
                  well i did beat them andmany others did

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    Skillful player beats Cashers, but who will beat Skillful Cashers?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Heavier More skilled Casher

Comment

Hmm..please beat my archer then R2 - S5 103k+ BR at the moment. I would love to see how a slow leveler fares since I've seen alot of such posts in forums but never had a chance to fight one since they're lvling too slow. All out of my lvl range sadly...(lvl 78 at the moment...)
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                          100% free player, i beat cashers with clothes/socket rods..

I find skill/experience more usefull then a wallet of money.

also, events offer clothes - wings offer a small boost

you also knew what your getting yourself into playing a web browser game, most need to earn money to keep things up
                          Because you dont have lvl 6, 7, 8, 9 gem like them and mounts that + many stats to them, there is many kind of cashers, noob cashers and cashers that know how to invest.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Hmm..please beat my archer then R2 - S5 103k+ BR at the moment. I would love to see how a slow leveler fares since I've seen alot of such posts in forums but never had a chance to fight one since they're lvling too slow. All out of my lvl range sadly...(lvl 78 at the moment...)
                            you'll have to wait, but your time will come.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i dont get u BR , so cant coment
                              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

skillfull dryaders??

Comment

Working...
                                X