Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Plight of non-cashiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'll have to wait, but your time will come.
    I suspect they'll have level 90 available before you get there..
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      I suspect they'll have level 90 available before you get there..
      I'll only need lvl 81 to be able to plunder them... ^_^
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well, no matter what. cashers still beat non-cashers, if the cashers know how to invest ^_^
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
          Well, no matter what. cashers still beat non-cashers, if the cashers know how to invest ^_^
          All depends on what barket...on 59 Noncashers can beat cashers but later...just No way

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            All depends on what barket...on 59 Noncashers can beat cashers but later...just No way
            Last edited by Miserius; 10-08-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Have fate everyone, not all hope is lost. I am now level 73 with 84k BR. Totally free player. I can even take top spot of WB occassionally

Comment

Originally posted by QQAries View Post
                Have fate everyone, not all hope is lost. I am now level 73 with 84k BR. Totally free player. I can even take top spot of WB occassionally
                get balens for free???????????????

Comment

lvl 73 totally free player can take top spot of wb? with lvl 5 gems max? are you sure you hadn't used free balens to buy the transposers or something? free or not it gives you the same advantages as if they were bought with $ after all

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Hmm..please beat my archer then R2 - S5 103k+ BR at the moment. I would love to see how a slow leveler fares since I've seen alot of such posts in forums but never had a chance to fight one since they're lvling too slow. All out of my lvl range sadly...(lvl 78 at the moment...)
                    im lv 61 and am not going to 65+ withou 60 set so someone has to wait a loooooooooooooooong time

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Yes they can beat the stupid cashers.

Comment

u need to gain 40k br on my server then to be top dog. Highest BR is about 124k.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

im curious. screenshot??
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

The simple fact is, this game is all about cashing. If you aim to be casual, be a casual casher, if you aim to be hardcore, be a heavy casher. Some people won't cash and have really good stats compared to even medium cashers.
                            But the fact is, the game is not made for free players. Well, let me rephrase, it's not for free players who want to be competitive. Because you will never get where cshers can get.
                            And no it won't change, it's how Wartune works (and most competitive games with a cash shop like this).
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by QQAries
                              https://www.kabam.com/games/wartune/play#

I should get the log-in pack as per listed in the Wartune Server Merges 03/14 thread, right?

And If I have reloaded some balens, I should get the bonus items of daru, kyanite and soul crystal, right?
                              Care to explain?
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Non-cashers can deal with people lvl 6, 7, 8, 9 gems?, dont think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X