Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Plight of non-cashiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    Non-cashers can deal with people lvl 6, 7, 8, 9 gems?, dont think so.
    Yes they can, those transposers are cheap. By doing the free balen games you get that in almost no time. But the problem with alot of people who play this free is that they want ALL of it free.
    Makes you wonder how they do in real life if they already complain about a game that's all about cashing in the first place.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Yes they can, those transposers are cheap. By doing the free balen games you get that in almost no time. But the problem with alot of people who play this free is that they want ALL of it free.
      Makes you wonder how they do in real life if they already complain about a game that's all about cashing in the first place.
      Agreed. As a total freeplayer you won't really get anywhere. But if you invest 50-100$ (to get the basic stuff: wings, refines?, transposers, vip) you can follow the moderate cashiers on their feet. Now pray they will quit and there you have it you're number 1 (of the server anyways :P).

This happened to me. Didn't cash hard the first few months. Then our cashiers left the game and i was on top of the scoreboard.... for a small amount of time anyways Then the server merges came xD
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Light casher????? I have never spent any CASH so by definition are a NON CASHER.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          so then those around 50 balens i earned made me an light-casher?lmao
          yes you are... tell me, where would you used that balens? in the voucher shop?toink!!! non-cash dont have and cant possibly have free balens. if there is..maybe of some sort of way like buy this item and we wiil give free wartune balens.but still his using money that makes him casher. and for the guy who started this, maybe your just being jealous on vip looking thier cool and sexy toons w/ high BR. as a low level you can possibly get it but needs alot of time to reach your fancy BR.if you want cool mounts and nice outfits or maybe wings. there is always an event for it. just do alot of effort to get it free...

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Care to explain?
            Busted. Some people just want to show off that they are "good" and pretend they don't cash.
            84k BR is very difficult to achieve without cashing (note: I didn't say impossible)
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              some people live in countries they rarely get ofers

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
              yes you are... tell me, where would you used that balens? in the voucher shop?toink!!! non-cash dont have and cant possibly have free balens. if there is..maybe of some sort of way like buy this item and we wiil give free wartune balens.but still his using money that makes him casher. and for the guy who started this, maybe your just being jealous on vip looking thier cool and sexy toons w/ high BR. as a low level you can possibly get it but needs alot of time to reach your fancy BR.if you want cool mounts and nice outfits or maybe wings. there is always an event for it. just do alot of effort to get it free...
              actually i got those balens by doing surveys and watching videos and not buy this item..anyways cause i earned free balens i shud be called an casher?then im sure 99% of people playing this game are cashers

Comment

oh, we should called : "non-balens" then
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Non-Casher's have to work much more harder than Cashers.
                  But that's just the way it is.
                  VIP isn't that expensive either, and also R2-Games have made it this way for profit, obviously.
                  So I don't think they'll change their mind on giving VIP Items to Non-Cashers.
                  Blade Hunter
                  Predator

I keep 'em hangin' on my staff

Comment

Actually non casher mages will do well against these group of peoples : non casher archers + non casher knights + light-casher archers + medium-casher archers... so don't be that sad ...
                    S144
                    Guild: 'Nightmare
                    Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                      i think some super clever people got together one day.. and came up with this idea to beat cashers without spending anything themselves..

they called it slow leveling... not a great name imo..

i woulda called it "the super awsome way to wreck those guys who spend too much by spending very little myself technique" or "TSAWTWTGWSTMBSVLMT" for short... but thats beside the point...

point im trying to make is those who spend get perks early and they get them fast. and chances are youll never be able to catch up... so just accept it.

instead do some slow leveling and increase your br the free way, (its not as easy as putting in cc details) but over time,, alot of it, it yields the same results...

and as an added bonus youll face off against those pesky cashers from newer servers in 3x3's and BG's and youll smash them,,, theyll be riding their blue and red fiery horses, with their flashy wings flapping in the evening breeze, and youll be able to beat them,,, and you can thank the "TSAWTWTGWSTMBSVLMT" (or slow leveling) for that...
                      Try this on the high lvl 70 ish- 80 and meet the best 10 of your server (if europe try beat zebg) has any free player beat him ........??
                      IGN : Mitsuhide
                      Server : 241 Ironlands
                      Lvl : 57
                      Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

Working...
                      X