Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Prevent Party Invite Spam!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent Party Invite Spam!!!

So Today, a fellow guild member that I normally do dungeons runs with gets spammed with invites from 1 person to join a dungeon. Now, most of us would just click the reject all invites when something like this happens, but unlucky for my friend (lvl 61) there, he was doing the quests Whack a mouse when some low lvl 20 person invites him into the middle of an unfinished dungeon run and he accidentally accepts the invite. Normally its no problem to help others but because he didn't do his daily run yet he lost 2mil exp.

What I want to suggest is that we get at least a warning when getting invited to dungeon runs that have already started. and also get a like a 5min time out on people who invites someone that selects the option 'reject' so the inviter cannot spam us every second after already making our decision. Maybe even make a sub menu option that lets you select the level range of which people can invite you or a friends only invite, guild only invite. Just something to prevent the spamming because I don't like having to turn off invites completely because there is a chance that i will miss out on a run i need. Its already hard enough that you cannot help people in spire/tower of king runs due to the 1 day entry limit. This is a major issue that I believe needs to be addressed and fixed.

Hi, this option already exists.

Attached Files

Comment

IF you read my post completely, I mentioned I do not like to have that on the whole time because there are runs I need as well... with that on I risk losing an opportunity to do runs with a decent party and then stuck with lower level or worse a solo at spire/tower of kings. I am looking for a reject button that lets me set the range of what level people can invite like lvl 40-45, lvl 50-59 invites so I don't get bothered by lvl 20 players especially since it doesn't display the lvl of the person inviting you. And the big issue is getting invited to join a dungeon run that has started already because some inconsiderate jerk started a 3 man run and couldn't finish didn't bother to tell you first so you lose a mass amount of exp just to fight last boss.

Comment

Working...
      X