darknight steed or legend 50 jewels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darknight steed or legend 50 jewels?

Ok so i am at a cross roads. for the last week or two i began saving up for the darknight steed mount but i just got my first 100 legend stones and m able to upgrade on of my jewels. however if i begin upgrading my crypt rings/jewels it is going to use up all the tokens i saved u[. is it better to save for the mount or upgrade crypt items first?

Always mount first.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Like up, mount give u all stat Bost u make your jewels later

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
        Always mount first.
        ok so i guess im in for the long haul. only hav enough for about 6/20 shards atm but i guess i will get there in time

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
          ok so i guess im in for the long haul. only hav enough for about 6/20 shards atm but i guess i will get there in time
          Try get crypt keys from camp blitz u get tokens a lot faster

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i have 9 crypt keys left so hopefully that will speed things up (i've been saving for a good bit of time)

Comment

and spin all guild wheel
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

for me 50 legend rings and jewels are far more better than 40 all stat = 160 patk,matk, 200 pdef,mdef, 800 hp...

reasons: rings and jewels can be upgraded to +27 which 2 rings with +27 which can increase = hp 1040, matk or patk 516 more
                : the 5 greens stats also increase
                : 4th slot of your rings and jewels lets say you put level 5 hp gem there and you got soul engrave on level 18. so 4787 more hp

if you compare it with 40 allstat.. legend rings and jewels are far more supperior than a darknite steed

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
                  for me 50 legend rings and jewels are far more better than 40 all stat = 160 patk,matk, 200 pdef,mdef, 800 hp...

reasons: rings and jewels can be upgraded to +27 which 2 rings with +27 which can increase = hp 1040, matk or patk 516 more
                  : the 5 greens stats also increase
                  : 4th slot of your rings and jewels lets say you put level 5 hp gem there and you got soul engrave on level 18. so 4787 more hp

if you compare it with 40 allstat.. legend rings and jewels are far more supperior than a darknite steed
                  This is what i have done. Go for legend jewels as they give about 600 patk/matk which is a very good boost..
                  IGN : ARKANTOS
                  CLASS : ARCHER
                  SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Working...
                  X