2 kinghts 1 archer 1 mage can do LL NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 kinghts 1 archer 1 mage can do LL NM

ColHun gote me try other whit 2 knight 1 Archer and 1 mage in LL NM and we kill last boss and 2 xtra boss boss we dint get first xtra boss the big eye

so now all knights tell you Archer and mage that you can be as good as a Archer whit damage and Apollo to lower damage.

i dont wanna be the party pooper, but obv two knight/mage/archer team can do it. Most people are just trash at this game, thats why they think you must have two archers to complete nm lych.

Comment

lel i solo that poop
      IGN: Rocco112
      Server: Sea Of Dreams
      Lvl: 48 Eidolon
      Guild: NightMare

Yolo It Up Yawl

Comment

Originally posted by iwannawinn View Post
        i dont wanna be the party pooper, but obv two knight/mage/archer team can do it. Most people are just trash at this game, thats why they think you must have two archers to complete nm lych.
        true buy now ther can se i can be done and maby dont throw knight out and go 2 mage 2 Archer like many do

Comment

That dead archer JroK. He's so funny hahahaha
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
            That dead archer JroK. He's so funny hahahaha
            you can really feel the passion and drive hes emitting,,, if it wasnt for that archers sheer willpower.. uldra would not have been defeated

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
              you can really feel the passion and drive hes emitting,,, if it wasnt for that archers sheer willpower.. uldra would not have been defeated
              lol yea I bet
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

What makes it more interesting is it seems 2 of the party members ran by 1 person.
                Last edited by Arlad; 10-05-2013, 11:06 PM.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

no i just dide has friends acccount in to get stamina we whas 4 players

Comment

I can say will done cause not every group can do that with 2 knights but it depends on the overall stats of the party and skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X