Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

who has accurate calculation for crit and block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has accurate calculation for crit and block?

as I observed in wb, the success rate of crit seems not to rely on crit stat, I can produce more crit hit when I took off my crit astral, even my crit stat decreases by 2k.

the actual crit success rate is really mystery to me. I bet many ppl have same question. Who can answer?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

no one has an accurate one

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
      as I observed in wb, the success rate of crit seems not to rely on crit stat, I can produce more crit hit when I took off my crit astral, even my crit stat decreases by 2k.

the actual crit success rate is really mystery to me. I bet many ppl have same question. Who can answer?
      There seems to be some linking between crit and patk and block and hp. To much of one or to little of the other seems to lower the effectiveness.

Im a block knight started out basically that way earl on i was blocking about 25% ramped up my block and rate dropped to about 1 in 10 (10%) ramped up hp block went back up to 25% kept raising hp block went down increased block was blocking about 1 in 3 etc. according to the wiki at my block over 2100 i should get about 65% block and that seems to hold true. Now on some mobs and bosses the rate is lower eg GoD normal or nightmare i block him less. On world boss i seem to block at about 65%. On most players i block 50% or more with in my lvl and br range. Im guessing high patk and crit will reduce block rate same with high matk. Pdef and mdef probably also effect chance to block up to a max of your raw block rate which is at 2100+ almost 65%.

Rate at some given lvls listed towards bottom of page

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
        There seems to be some linking between crit and patk and block and hp. To much of one or to little of the other seems to lower the effectiveness.

Im a block knight started out basically that way earl on i was blocking about 25% ramped up my block and rate dropped to about 1 in 10 (10%) ramped up hp block went back up to 25% kept raising hp block went down increased block was blocking about 1 in 3 etc. according to the wiki at my block over 2100 i should get about 65% block and that seems to hold true. Now on some mobs and bosses the rate is lower eg GoD normal or nightmare i block him less. On world boss i seem to block at about 65%. On most players i block 50% or more with in my lvl and br range. Im guessing high patk and crit will reduce block rate same with high matk. Pdef and mdef probably also effect chance to block up to a max of your raw block rate which is at 2100+ almost 65%.

Rate at some given lvls listed towards bottom of page

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics
        that is the most stiupid calculation of block/crit i ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          that is the most stiupid calculation of block/crit i ever saw
          Well it sure seems to pan out at least to the 2k block range. I sat and counted up the blocks for all 3 world battles one day where i get the highest rate of block and out of every 100 hits at just over 2k i got about 59 to 60 blocks which was at my block on target for what the chart shows. total sample size was around 350 to 360 hits by the boss. How well it holds up at higher lvls who knows. If i was setting up block rate id make it diminishing returns with max block rate of about 66 to 70%. But also need to remember that it is not 100% of damage blocked but according to what i have seen is only 25% of damage that gets blocked. So even at a max of 100% blocked hits you'd only see a damage reduction of 25% with knights your effective damage reduction is 29% do to 4% hp gain for each block again at a max of 100% So for every 100k hp your over all damage reduction with 100k damage done would be 29k Basically that means you'd not be impossible to kill just quite hard to kill. Players that could kill such a knight would be crit knights archers with high crit and mages with high matk and pdef. Basically all classes of equal br and lvl to a maxxed out block knight could kill the block knight.

Comment

No one can tell you because BR affects crit, so crit number alone doesn't reflect your crit rate.

Comment

Working...
            X