Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SMALL BULLHORN- How to get them ? - No balens Please 1 Bullhorn =10 Balens o_O LMAO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMALL BULLHORN- How to get them ? - No balens Please 1 Bullhorn =10 Balens o_O LMAO

So,lately some of the people in my server having this issue about the small bullhorn,how to get them ? there is no event,no daily event or so, i think people who ran out of Small Bullhorn think bullhorn more important than ,crypt key and socketing rod, (I know we get 10 free bullhorns daily), but if it ran out o_O Blaaa. we are stuck,
    people enjoy more on World chat during , Worldboss, after guild battle,after new updates,during arena pvp party,after tank battle, and all other such interactive event, well what is the advantage ?.... Well there will be no server merge for long time,(I don't want one, don't want game more laggy), and low br and low level people are tend to leave the game, well this world chat help them to interact with other guild and have a group guild chat, that make them busy in chat and help to find out more of their same level or same BR,
    [Many people leave the game because of no help, no virtual social interaction,feeling kinda left alone]
    Well, i have heard from low br saying that a lot,and leave the game . and make the server dead x_X, there are many servers of r2 where there are few people,most have left the game and server is about to turn into barren land.
    {I know this Bullhorn thing is diverting to other topic, but i want to link both topic**
    Hope it will be concerned
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I Request moderator to please not to close the thread,it is the thing to concern
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      So,lately some of the people in my server having this issue about the small bullhorn,how to get them ? there is no event,no daily event or so, i think people who ran out of Small Bullhorn think bullhorn more important than ,crypt key and socketing rod, (I know we get 10 free bullhorns daily), but if it ran out o_O Blaaa. we are stuck,
      people enjoy more on World chat during , Worldboss, after guild battle,after new updates,during arena pvp party,after tank battle, and all other such interactive event, well what is the advantage ?.... Well there will be no server merge for long time,(I don't want one, don't want game more laggy), and low br and low level people are tend to leave the game, well this world chat help them to interact with other guild and have a group guild chat, that make them busy in chat and help to find out more of their same level or same BR,
      [Many people leave the game because of no help, no virtual social interaction,feeling kinda left alone]
      Well, i have heard from low br saying that a lot,and leave the game . and make the server dead x_X, there are many servers of r2 where there are few people,most have left the game and server is about to turn into barren land.
      {I know this Bullhorn thing is diverting to other topic, but i want to link both topic**
      Hope it will be concerned
      Dear god, so dramatic xD

Small bullhorns can be obtained through spinning the guild altar wheel, and you have a chance there. If they are really wanting to talk, take it to PM, or just talk in Current Chat.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Dear god, so dramatic xD

Small bullhorns can be obtained through spinning the guild altar wheel, and you have a chance there. If they are really wanting to talk, take it to PM, or just talk in Current Chat.
        lmao, who said you can get smallbull horn in altar spin, sorry but what patch you are running on ?
        and buddy m tallking about group chat, and current chat 60% are not on always [All] chat window :P

Comment

lmao, who said you can get smallbull horn in altar spin, sorry but what patch you are running on ?
          and buddy m tallking about group chat, and current chat 60% are not on always [All] chat window :P
          What do you mean what patch, as far as i know, this patch as well has the small bull horn in the wheel? So unless they have taken it out without letting us know

And please don't buddy me or speak down to me . Then they put it on All chat window then shouldn't they . For someone who is apparently a level 68 knight (according to your knight thread), you should be able to know most things. Small bull horns costs balens. They are nice enough to give you 10 free times to speak in world chat, without having to use balens. If they desperately wanna talk, then i am pretty sure you can let them know how current chat works out. Or they can do a skype group thing, that quite a lot of people do..

Edit: By the way, i wouldn't want an unlimited world chat, cause that leaves people to spam the chat with pointless things to annoy people, and unlimited dungeon invites, which people will complain even more about.
          Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            What do you mean what patch, as far as i know, this patch as well has the small bull horn in the wheel? So unless they have taken it out without letting us know

And please don't buddy me or speak down to me . Then they put it on All chat window then shouldn't they . For someone who is apparently a level 68 knight (according to your knight thread), you should be able to know most things. Small bull horns costs balens. They are nice enough to give you 10 free times to speak in world chat, without having to use balens. If they desperately wanna talk, then i am pretty sure you can let them know how current chat works out. Or they can do a skype group thing, that quite a lot of people do..

Edit: By the way, i wouldn't want an unlimited world chat, cause that leaves people to spam the chat with pointless things to annoy people, and unlimited dungeon invites, which people will complain even more about.
            Never get small bullhorn yet since this patch from guild blessing. I think they remove it.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Ok deathkid, np, nice of you agreed with your server and you
              problem is still with other server
              i played 4 servers, just putting up the problem, no intention to abuse you or make you odd chill out

Comment

yup, no bullhorns O_O

Comment

No bullhorns.
                  No need for a lot of them, could be 1 free one every day, like before.
                  Or every guild from 3rd place and down could get in rewards 10 additional small bullhorns.
                  I agree that a lot of free bullhorns result in spamming main chat.

Comment

hmm ok agree with spamming thing, but what if we need and we don't have o_O, what to do then

Comment

hmm ok agree with spamming thing, but what if we need and we don't have o_O, what to do then
                      Again, current chat can help with that, it may have a small time limit between sentences, but it's still another way. Have to make the best out of what you have. Or you can take to PMing people, and ask them that way?

Comment

i agree, the earlier system was better, we could stack up horns and use them at our leisure. i would suggest they roll that back. but since i know it is not in Chinese theres no way we getting back to that. even tough we are missing a lot of things in the current patch to theirs 1.6

Comment

Hope next patch would bring some back :P

Comment

You realize you get 10 free WC sentences a day right? That use ZERO horns? If you need more then 10 a day then you are doing something wrong. PM's and all chat are your friends, use them

Comment

sound like an old person. old people hate change XD
                              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                              X