Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight new skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight new skill

Since the knights are nearly obsolete as tanks to mpd thanks to b.w, why don't they get a passive skill against bleed?
    Shouldn't they have a 25% less bleed?
    It may even be added to one of the pre-existing skills, i.e. added to tenacity or divine blessing

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    Since the knights are nearly obsolete as tanks to mpd thanks to b.w, why don't they get a passive skill against bleed?
    Shouldn't they have a 25% less bleed?
    It may even be added to one of the pre-existing skills, i.e. added to tenacity or divine blessing
    Interesting idea imo as we are tuff skined from being beat on constantly.

As for being obsolete thanks to blessing wheel i don't see it that way my self. Im still front line in TL GoD nm about 90% of the time when im not is another knight. Some times a mage up fron for tl because of matk boss. In that case im next row back mostly though im upfront

Comment

Good idea , R2 can add skill to Knights which can make make 100% Block , Archers have skill that make 100% crit , Mages already have nice ability that they can hit all without useing high rage ,and i think that's not fair T_T D:

Comment

Working...
      X