Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Golden Wings and Warlord Medallion. [Permanent?]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Wings and Warlord Medallion. [Permanent?]

What do you guys think? Permanent or not? because it neither said the expiration date or said it permanent.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

If I give you 10 dollars to help you with something or just cause I want and don't ask to give them back to me, what do you think?
    Same problem is with your question, but a very short answer. Yes, Permanent.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

You're stupid right? It says everywhere permanent... think before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        I am just asking to make sure. Your answer sound like a child with no polite.

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

JohnNguyen, damn i only level 46 and got non, old players is so advantage
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
            Old players does get some advantage. Like me. I was 1 year player now Old player get over 62k br. Some may pay 0 cash, but some pay at least small amounts to get things suppose to get; such as Wings Level 1. If you not heavy cash. May be try to wait when it on sale and buy it. That would save u some balens

Although, some new starter was started with cash, so they get br very quickly :| They no worried much about these cash events xd

If you still desire to have golden wings or even look forward to obtain Warlord Medallion then work hard to get it. (probably there another hall of fame events next year during Sept month :0)

Things you just need to do now is read some guide in this forums. They mostly are helpful or look up some videos in youtube

Good Luck :-)
            Last edited by JohnNguyen; 10-07-2013, 06:57 AM.

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

they are permanent unless an bug appears..i heard last event warlord medallion wanst permanent even thou it sayd it is

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                lmao hahahaha had to lol at that
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  they are permanent unless an bug appears..i heard last event warlord medallion wanst permanent even thou it sayd it is
                  \

sssshhhh!!! don't give R2 any ideas!
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    \

sssshhhh!!! don't give R2 any ideas!
                    No need to give an idea that's already there, just not implemented .
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                      What do you guys think? Permanent or not? because it neither said the expiration date or said it permanent.
                      Permanent.

Comment

I can appreciate the sentiment of something that benefits some over others but believe me being crazy enough to stick around for a year, players should be getting far more than some free wings LOL.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Because old player have put more time and effort into it. Just like a job. An old worker will make more than a new worker because they've been there longer and had more raises.

Comment

OP asks the question...

Because the medal is exactly the same as the first BR event.

Where it WAS suppose to be permanent too, but turns out it expires out of no where.

So that's why he asks. No one really knows if it will expire or not, we'll just have to wait for 15~30 days to see.

Comment

Gz. Finally someone is understanding what I am saying. Most of replier just predicted. R2game didn't said anything yet about permanent or expiration. That why I am asking to see if any knews...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Hall-of-Fame

(Some even reply like a child behavior with non proved).
                              Last edited by JohnNguyen; 10-07-2013, 04:27 PM.

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X