WE NEED MORE Server Merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE NEED MORE Server Merges

Hi, I am an avid player on server 165. I play most days of the week and its getting harder and harder to stay into the game. Our server probably only has 80 consistent players now. So other then the times around world bossess the server is a ghost town. I am lucky to get any arena team whatsoever. Also, I barely get any help with MPD's, TOK, or Spire. Most of the time we do it with three people.

We NEED MORE SERVER MERGES. I am asking wartune to merge several servers together. We need the mergers very badly because players are losing interest since they are alone on the servers. Wartune please help!!!!

+1 for S101

Would be great if a MoD could sticky this.
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Agreed, and a whole bunch of people agree. Sadly, they have stupid thresh holds apparently, that makes a server qualify for a server merge, they won't just merge them cause a server begs, have specific things they look for :/... But again, i agree, need them now, and fast xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Agreed, and a whole bunch of people agree. Sadly, they have stupid thresh holds apparently, that makes a server qualify for a server merge, they won't just merge them cause a server begs, have specific things they look for :/... But again, i agree, need them now, and fast xD
        U play on fresh server xD and marge comes soon
        They can marge my server with your xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          U play on fresh server xD and marge comes soon
          They can marge my server with your xD
          I play on both my servers
          S119 and S305 ... Just wish they would hurry up with the merges, surely they know how much the older servers are dieing.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

got to agree with Death here! 119 is just a stagnant pool now! i miss the good ol' days when it had some life!

Comment

need merge... im from s209 merge from 194,204 and 218 but still many players already inactive..

Comment

well i guess the main reason you can't have merges is because of this :

Updates:
                1. Sorted through and removed accounts/characters who have not logged in for an extended amount of time and optimized servers. Rules for removal are as follows:

Time: Did not log in for the past 45 days.
                Level: Character was below level 12 with castles located in Twilight Sands.
                Recharge: No recharge records.
                Balens: Character did not have Balens.
                Guild: Character did not join a guild.

Note: Characters who met the above requirements were removed; however, IDs have been preserved so that if they choose to log in again they will be
                directed to the character creation page.

It seems to me they consider all the 12+ players active, I mean really now?just char below lvl 12 are deleted during maintenances?you can have that lvl in 15 min, how many players meets those requirements?So from your point of view the server may be dead, but from theirs, I guess they consider it a populated server since they only look at the inactive players of below lvl 12...

Comment

Agree with the thread, but will take time and various other factor before any further merge, well it is for sure merged server will merge again
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

S311 Ghost Wall

We need more mages, we can't handle mpds without a server merge.

Comment

I am on server 174 and we are dying. It is getting really hard to get things done....I hope we get a merge soon or i am going to have to quit the game

Comment

Here's a quick simple test you can do to find out how many accounts are actually playing on your server.

Create an alt, or use a low level character to perform as few attacks as possible Vs the WB just once.

My server seems dead to me. No decent plunders, WC is quiet, the same 40 or so people over and over.

It turns out though that over 200 accounts play on the WB...

Comment

^ thats what i did the other day.... not happy about results though... 154... including alot of people with alts....
                          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Hell yah lets merge all of us into 4 major servers the east, west coast, europe and ocieanic that would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Huttling View Post
                              Here's a quick simple test you can do to find out how many accounts are actually playing on your server.

Create an alt, or use a low level character to perform as few attacks as possible Vs the WB just once.

My server seems dead to me. No decent plunders, WC is quiet, the same 40 or so people over and over.

It turns out though that over 200 accounts play on the WB...

Done that. 80 odd players....
                              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                              X