Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Newbie Archer needs some help.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Archer needs some help.

Hi. I'm an archer lvl. 64.
    I got lvl.55 pvp set on it. Gems like PATK+220 all and +176 the rest.

Accessory: lvl. 50 legend (rings/jewel)
    Astrals: Holy Force lvl.5
    Pristine Sniper's Edge lvl. 5
    " Willpower lvl.5
    " Fortitude lvl.5
    Enhanced Determination lvl. 5
    Refined Goddess of Blessing lvl. 5 (I wonder if it is good coz sometimes i use Enhanced Ruthlessness and it gives me a lot of more crit)
    Currently using, PATK/MDEF/PDEF on lvl.55 pvp set
    Accessory gem is PATK/MDEF/PDEF/HP and on ring is instead of HP i put Crit gem.

Yes, i spend balens but not much.
    Right now, I'm doing moonden normal (collecting lvl.5 crystaloids).
    My friend is using lvl.50 pve set and i wonder why? I don't have any idea. Yes they got higher BR with those.
    I need some points of view here or something i can learn about archers.

PS: Give some of your thoughts about this. Best guidelines. Thank you!
    "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Can you clarify what help you need?

Anyway, your friend using lvl 50 PvE set because it has awesome rage gain (+10 rage on any action). So yeah, Lvl 50 Legendary set are always preferred than lvl 55 set, especially if you have high lvl clothings.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I really don't know if my items are good or not. By looking at another player's character is the only way which i can gain some ideas. But honestly, i don't really get it, why this and why that item. >.<

Right now, am i doing good on collectiong crystaloids for moonden or should i collect lvl.50 instead?
      I got 250+ crystaloids right now and maybe the end of this week i can have lvl. 60 bow. First ever lvl. 60 pve item.
      "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Since you already lvl 64 and have the 55 set, go for 60 legendary set. it may take a while (3-4 months if you're not lucky), but it's worth it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Need advices right?
          Crit stat on each item
          Sniper v6 astro and determination v7
          Start farming moon nm. U get loids and leg stones for 60 set.
          Thats basic advice...max your crit patk and hp and brutality rune

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Need advices right?
            Crit stat on each item
            Sniper v6 astro and determination v7
            Start farming moon nm. U get loids and leg stones for 60 set.
            Thats basic advice...max your crit patk and hp and brutality rune
            So you say no more MDEF or PDEF?
            Im still noob on archer. First character.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkhent View Post
              So you say no more MDEF or PDEF?
              Im still noob on archer. First character.
              I think that works when you have block astral. When you have full legendary set and can socket 4 gems most archers go for P def,Crit,HP and of course P atack. They don't use M def because they have block astral (usually block astral is taken at level 70). And also M def is not needed for class wars. When you are not that high and still do a lot of BG and Group Arena I don't think it's wise to skip m def even if you have legendary set on.
              And @ jelly : go for 60 set, raise as many skelly keys as possible, ask friends to help you with DT NM summoner when you hit 65, level up astrals, guild skills (mount), etc
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                I think that works when you have block astral. When you have full legendary set and can socket 4 gems most archers go for P def,Crit,HP and of course P atack. They don't use M def because they have block astral (usually block astral is taken at level 70). And also M def is not needed for class wars. When you are not that high and still do a lot of BG and Group Arena I don't think it's wise to skip m def even if you have legendary set on.
                And @ jelly : go for 60 set, raise as many skelly keys as possible, ask friends to help you with DT NM summoner when you hit 65, level up astrals, guild skills (mount), etc
                How about my astral? What should i use? My accessory gem?

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Originally posted by j3lly View Post
                  How about my astral? What should i use? My accessory gem?
                  I have same astrals and gems as you do (2hp and 2 crit on accesories). I dunno if Enshieldment astral would be better then RGB astral at 60 combined with IC or LD medallion. Personally I have RGB too atm.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You grow when you are level 80 try to lvl your gem, and your fashion etch etch...:

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

if u strong enough, skip set 50/60 and start collect set 70
                      imo, with sylph and eudeamon later when u lvl 70 not gonna give lot prob to u
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

nice bringing a dead thread back to life.......
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I just wanted to ask if I was involved in the aforementioned contest about VIP?..
                          Some years I VIP I can get a gift?..

im oviee thank you

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Originally posted by j3lly View Post
                            I just wanted to ask if I was involved in the aforementioned contest about VIP?..
                            Some years I VIP I can get a gift?..

im oviee thank you
                            There is no aforementioned VIP contest in this thread. So your question is not relevant to this thread. Therefore, make a new thread, since this one is two years old and not relevant anymore.

Thank you.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                            X