save wishing scraps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save wishing scraps?

can we save wishing scraps to use next year? then i might be able to get enough for mount...

some players do save previous event tokens. (takes up quite a bit of bag space)

however no one knows if they will add in the exact same events (token) or not.

Comment

I think all know they aren't stupid (R2) to do the same events only cause you ( players ) were smart to save the previous event items, lol.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

My opinion is that it is unlikely that they will re-do events that use the same quest items.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          My opinion is that it is unlikely that they will re-do events that use the same quest items.
          Unlikely, yes...but how many different ways can they dress up Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Anniversary events?

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            Unlikely, yes...but how many different ways can they dress up Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Anniversary events?
            Just for us to pay more each year? Trust me, you don't know nothing about R2 then.
            Who says its an obligation to have the same items each year?
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

They just do the same events with different scraps. Its not hard to come up with new names for those scraps/seals/etc.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Now whether R2 can be trusted but I did raise this question directly to them and the response was to keep the toekns/marks, etc. Now that is if they can be believed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone_Hands View Post
                  Now whether R2 can be trusted but I did raise this question directly to them and the response was to keep the toekns/marks, etc. Now that is if they can be believed.
                  Of course they can be trusted
                  'Don't bother taking a screenshot the rewards are automatic'

Comment

Hi...now that I have 41 wishing scraps ( I am quite new still) is there anyway to exchange it?..I mean now

Comment

Originally posted by Devimetal View Post
                      Hi...now that I have 41 wishing scraps ( I am quite new still) is there anyway to exchange it?..I mean now
                      sell, its useless now
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Yep, sell em, too late. They did do one event where they brought back the exchange, but I've never seen them do that again. The Pristine Ore event, or whatever it was called. Ditch your scraps and move on and don't wait too long next time. Use the event pieces by the deadline or your fkd.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X