Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no more whips event or soul crystal events like before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more whips event or soul crystal events like before?

They used to have events like if you use mount whips 10 times u get an item for event
    or when u use 25 soul crystals u get an item. So if you had 1000 soul crystals u could get 40 items

Now they changed it to:
    25 soul crystals for 1 item
    100 soul crystals for 2 item
    500 soul crystals for 3 item

Does anyone know if they will change it back to the previous one?

This month is the same, though I don't think there is a reward for 25 SC, just 100 and 500.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

You like to post events here that aren't oficial and R2 can easily change them. I don't know why people like to post here events and not just wait for them to appear. If you saw the event, do the math and see how many you got. If R2 will take out the soul and mount quests all will say its their fault, but probably they don't like people to post their events here, you thought of that?
      The soul and mount are the same as september ( unless they will change it ).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        You like to post events here that aren't oficial and R2 can easily change them. I don't know why people like to post here events and not just wait for them to appear. If you saw the event, do the math and see how many you got. If R2 will take out the soul and mount quests all will say its their fault, but probably they don't like people to post their events here, you thought of that?
        im sure thats why they change the quests lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          im sure thats why they change the quests lol
          Some people can barely use their brains, even if they say that they have it, its sad.
          Curiosity killed the cat, but in our cause, curiosity " can " remove our quests.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

*** is wrong with u? I asked a very simple question without any negative implications. Maybe u should use your brains before you criticize someone else.
            And i dont even get what the hell your point is, "If you saw the event, do the math and see how many you got.". What does that have to do with me? It's a very simple question will they change back to the old soul crystal event format or stay with the current one. Obviously you dont get it!
            And how is old events not official? They were alrdy in the game! Those events have already been done!

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
              *** is wrong with u? I asked a very simple question without any negative implications. Maybe u should use your brains before you criticize someone else.
              And i dont even get what the hell your point is, "If you saw the event, do the math and see how many you got.". What does that have to do with me? It's a very simple question will they change back to the old soul crystal event format or stay with the current one. Obviously you dont get it!
              And how is old events not official? They were alrdy in the game! Those events have already been done!
              I answered your question kiddo. The soul and mount quest will be exactly like it was last month ( september ). You read with your eyes open or closed? geez, and I thought I saw everything....yet people keep making you surprises with their intelligence. What I said wasn't for you, but like I said above, people keep surprising you with their intelligence.
              Next time when you post here, do it with a reason. I answered you nicely and very clear HERE! :
              The soul and mount are the same as september ( unless they will change it ). on my post #3.

Comment

I answered your question kiddo. The soul and mount quest will be exactly like it was last month ( september ). You read with your eyes open or closed? geez, and I thought I saw everything....yet people keep making you surprises with their intelligence. What I said wasn't for you, but like I said above, people keep surprising you with their intelligence.
                Next time when you post here, do it with a reason. I answered you nicely and very clear HERE! :
                The soul and mount are the same as september ( unless they will change it ). on my post #3.
                i think he means back to 5-6 months ago,, when the quests required alot less to complete.
                you needed 20 soul crystals to get event item, and could complete the quest multiple times per day... i.e.. use 20 crystals.. get 1 item towards mount.. use 20 crystals 10 times.. get 10 item towards mount...
                where as now you need 25 for 1 item, then 100 for 2 more items.. then 500 for 3 items.. 625 crystals only yield 6 items per quest..
                however 5-6 months ago, using 620 crystals would yield 31 items for quest..

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
                They used to have events like if you use mount whips 10 times u get an item for event
                or when u use 25 soul crystals u get an item. So if you had 1000 soul crystals u could get 40 items

Now they changed it to:
                25 soul crystals for 1 item
                100 soul crystals for 2 item
                500 soul crystals for 3 item

Does anyone know if they will change it back to the previous one?
                we do seem to be getting screwed over a little more with each recurring event,,
                -splitting events into 2, having multiple sales ongoing
                -limiting the amount of event items you can get but increasing the amount of items needed to gain event items,,
                -increased the cost of boxes a few months back for the dragon mount.. (59 balens) if memory serves.. got reduced back to 39 for last months and this months thankfully, but even that screams out. its cheaper - people will buy more.

to answer the question at hand. the devs will do everything in their power to make people spend. if they can increase sales by making event items harder to get and reducing the price of boxes to obtain the event items, they will do it.

increasing the price of the boxes one month, them reducing the month after makes people feel that they are getting a deal,, im not saying this is the devs strategy however,, just it is a marketing tool, one that the devs could be using.

*puts tin foil hat on*.. the truth is out there people...

Comment

Yes, but I doubt it will be again soul or mount event like that to finish it multiple times per day. Probably they figure it out that people saving crystals and then doing it multiple times per day could earn them alot ( probably same as a cash player ) and they split it and did it once per day, same for mount quest. Lets hope someday we will have again quests " multiple " times per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                    i think he means back to 5-6 months ago,, when the quests required alot less to complete.
                    you needed 20 soul crystals to get event item, and could complete the quest multiple times per day... i.e.. use 20 crystals.. get 1 item towards mount.. use 20 crystals 10 times.. get 10 item towards mount...
                    where as now you need 25 for 1 item, then 100 for 2 more items.. then 500 for 3 items.. 625 crystals only yield 6 items per quest..
                    however 5-6 months ago, using 620 crystals would yield 31 items for quest..

Actually with 500 u complete all 3 quests..
                    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-09-2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Yup, like back in the day...

20 sc = 1
                      200 sc = 10
                      400 sc = 20

Total = 400 sc nets you 20 event token

today...

25 sc = 1
                      100 sc = 2
                      500 sc = 3

Total = 500 sc nets you 6 event token

They did this because they found players to be saving up their SC too often and was easily able to obtain the higher cost rewards.

They want players to pay more balen for higher rewards and not give them out for free.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Yup, like back in the day...

20 sc = 1
                        200 sc = 10
                        400 sc = 20

Total = 400 sc nets you 20 event token

today...

25 sc = 1
                        100 sc = 2
                        500 sc = 3

Total = 500 sc nets you 6 event token

They did this because they found players to be saving up their SC too often and was easily able to obtain the higher cost rewards.

They want players to pay more balen for higher rewards and not give them out for free.
                        A reason why they do it only once per day and not multiple, hearing people say they have 5/6/7/10k souls waiting for events....its logical they'll put the quests once per day only...
                        Was better in the past but yea, need to live with what is it now.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty sh*tty that they did that. I still think back fondly to the one event I got to experience in the old style, a month or so ago. 1 event item per 25 soul crystals, with unlimited redeems. Of course, it also took like 10 of THOSE event items to make 1 of the event items needed for a mount, so maybe it balances out?

Comment

Working...
                          X