Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crazy archer willing to do experiments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Instead of trying builds I'd like to see some love for 'endgame' archers."

I have not yet reached 'endgame' but archers dominate my server (355) so I think it is only fair if archers rule level 1-50 that mages and knights own the end game.

Comment

If any class' game play potential is higher in totality compared to the other two, then i have to say the classes unbalanced and unfair to the other two and such imbalances will be extremely detrimental to the overall sustainability of the game.

It has nothing to do with early game, mid game or end game...

Situations on anichaos' server will happen more and more often now as more and more of such threads are being made, highlighting to interested new players who are clever enough to read forums before deciding on a game class... no one wants to be penalized for choosing a weaker class and i doubt anyone will want to develop a character IF it is clear that this character will lose out to others in future to come
      S144
      Guild: 'Nightmare
      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post

I have not yet reached 'endgame' but archers dominate my server (355) so I think it is only fair if archers rule level 1-50 that mages and knights own the end game.
        That's true, before 50 we dominate, but those 50 levels are nothing compared to endgame. It's a huge benefit going for mage/knight and suck it up the first 50 levels.
        Same with World Boss. It's also a big benefit to archers, but it doesn't help us at all in the end. We won't be able to compete.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Even though i may want to laugh at the game makers for demise of the game eventually since they are blatantly letting this happen, i don't really think i be around that long to see all the servers of the game to have 99% mages and 1% knights/archers lolz... s350, however, maybe achieving that soon kekekeke

Eili
          S144
          Level 80 Archer

Comment

I have an answer to level the playing field for archers late game. Make DF work properly pvp. I'm not talking about the subtlety of opponents auto attack but full blown reduced casting on skills. I've never understood why it does't work pvp and it should

Comment

Affecting only mage's casting... that will be right
              S144
              Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post

There already is...

100k+ Zebq (no idea what his BR is now)

But than again... there's no such thing as "endgame"... simply because unless you have max of current patch... you don't get endgame.

Unless you just count reaching lv.80, completing necro/tok, etc as endgame.

^ endgame ie: lv.100 soul engraving, all mounts, all costume, max upgrade, level 70 legend, max enchant, all title, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  There already is...

actualy 95k since he's naked and not playing the game anymore
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yeh let's look at the guy who invested more in this game than the rest of us in anything our entire life. That will help...
                    Simple fact for archers is, unless you really go the extreme heavy cashing road the higher you level, you won't get anywhere.

We're safe untill level 50, after than it just goes downhill.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      There already is...

But than again... there's no such thing as "endgame"... simply because unless you have max of current patch... you don't get endgame.

Unless you just count reaching lv.80, completing necro/tok, etc as endgame.

^ endgame ie: lv.100 soul engraving, all mounts, all costume, max upgrade, level 70 legend, max enchant, all title, etc.
                      Seriously dude, sometimes I think you don't even play the game and just spam the forum.

1) Zebq doesn't play anymore, he's been away for like 3 weeks now, his BR was almost 160k before he quit and now it's 95k.
                      2) Max soul engraving is 80, same as the max level.

Comment

on question to r2 gms and players when ppl blacklist whenthey talk abused or when we sacrifise for the great ppl malleus great guild deadly sins guild master black listed me for one crazy thing see i entered the tanktrials he is my oppositon ppl so i left the tan so he won but still he didint get the reward he said and complaining me and saying he will black list and say rabigoat to plunder ur mines and i say my guildies to plunder u is theu any reason for blacklisting ppls like this say the answer please and soon i will show the screenshoot but he blacklisted me so hoo is it posible to be their the conversation

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
                          on question to r2 gms and players when ppl blacklist whenthey talk abused or when we sacrifise for the great ppl malleus great guild deadly sins guild master black listed me for one crazy thing see i entered the tanktrials he is my oppositon ppl so i left the tan so he won but still he didint get the reward he said and complaining me and saying he will black list and say rabigoat to plunder ur mines and i say my guildies to plunder u is theu any reason for blacklisting ppls like this say the answer please and soon i will show the screenshoot but he blacklisted me so hoo is it posible to be their the conversation
                          people who do that in tanks should be banned.

Comment

Working...
                          X