A few changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few changes

Dear r2 team,Gms and all players i have been playing wartune for awhile since i can't play CS for awhile and during my experience i have come across many problems which can be solved very easily and very efficiently so here are some changes which i hope will be implemented

1. a server time clock on the server both in game and while choosing a server
    Reason- most players are either kids or they don't know about the time zones and if u put something like this server is EST or GMT or PDT server and just leave it like that they will either get confused or if they are familiar with them then they will either encounter problems choosing cause its major pain to pick 1 out of many
    so give the players a little help put a clock like in CS (yes, i got confused at first too and i really hope this will be coming in the future)

2.Please add a trade function cause i got tons of equipment which is not for my class so only way is either sell it or recycle and if its not green and above recycle is of options also i would love to buy items which i need to equip stuffs for myself from other players who deem them unusable

3. could u please add a quest which gives vouchers like in bounty quests or daily quests so we can refresh our vouchers every day and can still use them when we need them

4. please make a potion for refreshing our stamina and place it at shop and sell it for either gold or for vouchers (don't put it too high) not some level 5 potion just level 1 that's 10 stamina points per jug so people won't be spamming it and keep boosting dungeon runs

5.please make it so if u click on a player avatar u can get a selection box on him or her cause right now the only way is to either select one of their messages or if they are in a party or a friend

These ideas are a few of my way of improvement which will surely make this a much much much more interesting game thank u very much
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

oh my god i am soo sorry wrong section could a Gm or Mod please move it to suggestion section
    once again i am soo sorry for making a noob mistake sorry
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Moved upon request
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank u memory

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Dear r2 team,Gms and all players i have been playing wartune for awhile since i can't play CS for awhile and during my experience i have come across many problems which can be solved very easily and very efficiently so here are some changes which i hope will be implemented

1. a server time clock on the server both in game and while choosing a server
          Reason- most players are either kids or they don't know about the time zones and if u put something like this server is EST or GMT or PDT server and just leave it like that they will either get confused or if they are familiar with them then they will either encounter problems choosing cause its major pain to pick 1 out of many
          so give the players a little help put a clock like in CS (yes, i got confused at first too and i really hope this will be coming in the future)

2.Please add a trade function cause i got tons of equipment which is not for my class so only way is either sell it or recycle and if its not green and above recycle is of options also i would love to buy items which i need to equip stuffs for myself from other players who deem them unusable

3. could u please add a quest which gives vouchers like in bounty quests or daily quests so we can refresh our vouchers every day and can still use them when we need them

4. please make a potion for refreshing our stamina and place it at shop and sell it for either gold or for vouchers (don't put it too high) not some level 5 potion just level 1 that's 10 stamina points per jug so people won't be spamming it and keep boosting dungeon runs

5.please make it so if u click on a player avatar u can get a selection box on him or her cause right now the only way is to either select one of their messages or if they are in a party or a friend

These ideas are a few of my way of improvement which will surely make this a much much much more interesting game thank u very much
          1, 2 and 5 are great suggestions, but I recently put in a suggestion about stamina potions being available in the Item shop. Little did I know this would highly unbalance the game. There are many people willing to open there wallet (I for one) but id much rather not pay for extra exp.

Id also like to tell you about arena rewards, You can get extra vouchers from there, also from guild altar spins and from VIP spins. Plenty of ways to get some extra ^_^
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: Jezzah
          Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
          Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
          Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
          Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
          IGN: Ayan
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Level: 36
          Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Originally posted by -Jezza- View Post
            1, 2 and 5 are great suggestions, but I recently put in a suggestion about stamina potions being available in the Item shop. Little did I know this would highly unbalance the game. There are many people willing to open there wallet (I for one) but id much rather not pay for extra exp.

Id also like to tell you about arena rewards, You can get extra vouchers from there, also from guild altar spins and from VIP spins. Plenty of ways to get some extra ^_^
            Vip spin is for VIPs only guild altar spin is only if ur lucky and arena is not a option cause half the time u don't get what u want or need just what u don't need happens all the time my idea makes a sure way of getting vouchers without draw backs
            and stamina potions must only be available for vouchers or IN GAME GOLD not for real money cause its unreasonable if its for real money and its only level 1 stamina potion or minor potion so not everyone is going to spam on it and most people don't need it i only posted about it cause no stamina = no item drops gold or exp that's kinda lame cause grinding is removed as a option that's all

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
            X