Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WE NEED MORE Server Merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE NEED MORE Server Merges

Hi, I am an avid player on server 165. I play most days of the week and its getting harder and harder to stay into the game. Our server probably only has 80 consistent players now. So other then the times around world bossess the server is a ghost town. I am lucky to get any arena team whatsoever. Also, I barely get any help with MPD's, TOK, or Spire. Most of the time we do it with three people.

We NEED MORE SERVER MERGES. I am asking wartune to merge several servers together. We need the mergers very badly because players are losing interest since they are alone on the servers. Wartune please help!!!!

Originally posted by R29825359 View Post
    Hi, I am an avid player on server 165. I play most days of the week and its getting harder and harder to stay into the game. Our server probably only has 80 consistent players now. So other then the times around world bossess the server is a ghost town. I am lucky to get any arena team whatsoever. Also, I barely get any help with MPD's, TOK, or Spire. Most of the time we do it with three people.

We NEED MORE SERVER MERGES. I am asking wartune to merge several servers together. We need the mergers very badly because players are losing interest since they are alone on the servers. Wartune please help!!!!
    we all know cus a lot of servers need merges but they will not merge serv under 200 anymore idk why...

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      we all know cus a lot of servers need merges but they will not merge serv under 200 anymore idk why...
      reason more the merges more are technical problems , which cant be easily be corrected. by the way, try playing in some of the busiest servers you will hate the merge. even MPDS lag really bad, you encounter a lot of disconnections at worst possible times,and sometimes cant login at wb time

Comment

Originally posted by R226342218 View Post
        reason more the merges more are technical problems , which cant be easily be corrected. by the way, try playing in some of the busiest servers you will hate the merge. even MPDS lag really bad, you encounter a lot of disconnections at worst possible times,and sometimes cant login at wb time
        then why dont you try playing on "not-so-busy" servers and you'll realize your not even playing

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
        i feel yah..
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

No we dont! Merges should be done when the players are ready not just all of a sudden

Name:Illuminatic
          Server:
          250 Willow Brook
          Character: Mage
          Level: 64
          Battle Rating: 103,722
          Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
            No we dont! Merges should be done when the players are ready not just all of a sudden
            youlived in your little dreaming world too much

Comment

I couldn't disagree more

Comment

All servers are dying and you don't want merges? If you want to play a single player game then don't play mmos.

Comment

Working...
                X