Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena 55 pvp set

Hey!
    I just wondering who that "Ignores an enemy's 2000 MDEF points" act i mean how much does that effect our dmg??

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    Hey!
    I just wondering who that "Ignores an enemy's 2000 MDEF points" act i mean how much does that effect our dmg??
    too lazy to search for the dmg formula? it adds around 1k dmg

Comment

It's quite good actually, compared to my PvE set, some people with PvP set equal my damage easily with less basic damage. But the problem with the PvP set is that you gain alot less rage and less defense.
      It's basically a good set for quick fights, not long ones.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

ok so this is how it works..
        U ignore an enemy's defense by 2000 points and the damage formula of base damage(same dmg when u autoattack) is (attack-def)/2
        So u do 1k more BASE DAMAGE.... so your skill damage amplifies the extra 1000 damage.
        So lets say u hit someone for a skill which does 200% damage... then you will have this 1000 damage amplified by 200% of 1000 which means 2k more damage..
        For Ex lets say your MATK is 5000, opponents MDEF is 3000 and you hit him with a skill which does 200% damage...
        Without PvP set -> Base Damage = (5000-3000)/2 = 1000. Skill damage -> 200% of 1000 = 2000.
        With PvP set -> Base Damage = (5000-1000)/2 = 2000. Skill damage-> 200% of 2000 = 4000.
        So it adds 1k to base damage which automatically gets amplified in the final damage depending on the strength of your skills, the damage added by ignore defense gets better with bigger skills.
        Last edited by kattuktk; 10-12-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          too lazy to search for the dmg formula? it adds around 1k dmg
          It adds 1k base damage... when u count in the skill damage too then it adds way more

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            It adds 1k base damage... when u count in the skill damage too then it adds way more
            i was puting it in base damage not in base its a diferent deal

Comment

but lv 50 pvp legend full its better then lv 55 arena? cus its easyer to do and i want to stay at lv 64 for seal and bg's
              i mean dmg and def

Comment

If you're a mage 50 pve set >>>>>>>>>>>>> 55 pvp.
                Used both sets myself, I can only say the difference is incomparable. With the abilitu to continouslt throw out stronger skills(rof,meteor,bolt in an endless combo, just example)
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  If you're a mage 50 pve set >>>>>>>>>>>>> 55 pvp.
                  Used both sets myself, I can only say the difference is incomparable. With the abilitu to continouslt throw out stronger skills(rof,meteor,bolt in an endless combo, just example)
                  and what u use for duels?

Comment

50 pve over pvp anytime.

In all situations.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      50 pve over pvp anytime.

In all situations.
                      hm ...
                      ik at 55 arena we have that "Ignores an enemy's 2000 MDEF points" bonus
                      for lv 50 pve we do more dmg[just with 300 more atack bonus] with it?

Comment

hm ...
                        ik at 55 arena we have that "Ignores an enemy's 2000 MDEF points" bonus
                        for lv 50 pve we do more dmg[just with 300 more atack bonus] with it?
                        dont look only damage -__- 1.PvE set legend gives better refinings than 55 set 2.rage gain is awesome especially for mages they can practically spam aoe all the time with their rage almost never ending

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          dont look only damage -__- 1.PvE set legend gives better refinings than 55 set 2.rage gain is awesome especially for mages they can practically spam aoe all the time with their rage almost never ending
                          ik that with rage its awesome thats i want to take lv 50 set but all i want to know if lv 50 do more dmg that lv 55?

Comment

Each hit does less, but because you can do more skills, the dmg output is bettet (lower dph, higher dps)

Comment

ik that with rage its awesome thats i want to take lv 50 set but all i want to know if lv 50 do more dmg that lv 55?
                              It doesn't do more damage, it does a bit less, but it has better defense and you get more rage.... so over a long duel, you win because u have more rage to cast more skills while if you have a pvp set, if you don't kill them right away, you are stuck using lightning alot. You get what, 8 rage with the pvp set or 18 for the pve set. So, basically, you can cast more spells = you win.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X