New Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mount

I'd like to see a Bull added to Mount, black in color with long horns think it be nice add.

well if your willing to buy on a high price,why not.

Comment

They do have a thread which asks for characters to make up their own mounts and clothes for a chance to win something. But as per usual, nothing comes of it .... And the bull idea sounds good, but with long black horns? won't happen, it's wartune, they will need to dress it up and weird it out a little lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        They do have a thread which asks for characters to make up their own mounts and clothes for a chance to win something. But as per usual, nothing comes of it .... And the bull idea sounds good, but with long black horns? won't happen, it's wartune, they will need to dress it up and weird it out a little lol
        yea... that thread's "contest" has been going for more than 6+ months, and no one have yet "win something" LOL

Comment

I'd love the Sanctuary Guardian in Dark Souls. The thing looks so fluffy!
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well since you brought Dark Souls into it...I'd like to see some armor/weapon designs from DS make their way into this game.

Comment

Working...
            X