X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
    According to what I saw, that's right. :////
    Yep, really sad, and the timing is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by flamion1337 View Post
      What about Guild Quarry, when is that coming out?
      Not yet in Chinese.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the expected release date info with us
        Oh and just one more point, u dont convert to your fairy(or what some people call pet) after gaining 100 rage, your "fairy bar" fills with time, its got nothing to do with rage(as far as i know its true)
        Souce for that info : I have watched numerous videos and also play in chinese version and the bar fills only with time. Also dont we know by now that the DEV's hate knights.... with every update hurting knights i dont think that they would be given such big advantage
        Last edited by kattuktk; 10-12-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Yes!!! This is good news!!! The update sucks for non-cashers, now I can quit and focus on my life instead!!! Thank you wartune!! I already become addicted to you and I want to be free from you...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Yes!!! This is good news!!! The update sucks for non-cashers, now I can quit and focus on my life instead!!! Thank you wartune!! I already become addicted to you and I want to be free from you...
            haha I expected to be gone by now *cries* but the game I'm waiting for got pushed to spring 14
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

:S :S I have +6 hour difference so if this is right than the WB is here at 3:30 AM no chane if I need choose sleep and go to work or play a game than i stop here spend my money there is other game s where i can

this is not my lost

Comment

Oh, so this is the event for the upcoming november?
                Looks a bit odd, but pretty good.
                Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun shines as bright as my love does for you.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  Ok, so the release date will be November 6th (probably for s1 and all of us a week later)
                  Contents (including 2.0 and 2.1):

Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF another wartune company NOT r2games.
                  itokesalot said AH would come in 1.9 - i should have saved the screen shot. when asked about when 2.0 will arrive, s/he said specifically that 1.9 needs to come first and that it would include AH. time will tell.
                  Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Just a note about WB: R2 can change it back like they added another tank battle.
                    We'll just need to raise another rebellion against them if and when this ** comes.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Just a note about WB: R2 can change it back like they added another tank battle.
                      We'll just need to raise another rebellion against them if and when this ** comes.
                      yes... rebellion... yes...

*prepares popcorn for upcoming show*

Comment

how can we get it in Nov when we still dont have part 3 of 1.6?

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                          how can we get it in Nov when we still dont have part 3 of 1.6?
                          No one said theres a part 3 lol. You don't have to have part 3 you can just have part 1 and part 2.

Comment

last 3 patches have come in 3 parts

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                              last 3 patches have come in 3 parts
                              It doesn't mean this one has to as well lol.

Comment

Hey nothing about the HS nerf. Is that still coming over but just not mentioned in the notes?

Comment

Working...
                                X