Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About wb, someone said to me that chinese had 1 wb before 1.6 and that it was r2 that divided it into 3 wbs, so if that is true wb will probably not change in that aspect

Comment

seems like source is from ************ and they keep refusing to add auction house!!!!blame them not r2

Comment

Guys, calm down. You get a lot more gold from guild levy. Amethyst mine, you can cart some amethyst each day for kyanites and 500K gold chest and some more stuff... Just wait and see before quitting lmao. Also, don't forget Chinese servers only have 1 timezone (from what I see). R2 has 4. Maybe they will keep 3 WB or maybe 2, relax. Chinese server I play on doesn't have blessing wheel, refinement locks, couple mounts we have, I don't even have Tower of Kings and they are on patch 2.3 and they still have the other/older runes system, the one with small, medium and large disks. My Chinese server don't have those signets (last 2 new features) and still have 4 devotion rewards, not 5 like it says for new patch.

Guys, before breaking your computer or sending death threats to R2, just relax, we don't have 100% same update. More like 80-85% with some new features. Relax.
        Last edited by Eskendal; 10-13-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Every patch its the same.... Unfair rune system, unfair Templars, blessing wheel boost mainly mages... blah blah blah

ppl who gonna cry will continue to cry for all the rest we appreciate that we have at least a small idea what is comming up

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
            Every patch its the same.... Unfair rune system, unfair Templars, blessing wheel boost mainly mages... blah blah blah

ppl who gonna cry will continue to cry for all the rest we appreciate that we have at least a small idea what is comming up
            where does this patch help mages?

Comment

omfg, i only have 470 shadow souls, if they update, i cant get the dragon due to remove tok
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                I was talking in general regarding all old patch notes.

Comment

U dont know? Each patch helps mages and nerf other 2 class

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                    omfg, i only have 470 shadow souls, if they update, i cant get the dragon due to remove tok
                    Dont worry, they dont remove tok

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      U dont know? Each patch helps mages and nerf other 2 class
                      mostly yes but this one seems prety balanced patch o.O

Comment

I said my Chinese server never had Tower of Kings, never, while we have. Just giving an example that shows we don't get 100% same patch. Guess people can't read... oh well.

Comment

mostly yes but this one seems prety balanced patch o.O
                          Not for archers and knights...try play other class like me before. U understand what mean hate for mages. Nomatter what we get in patch ppl allways say mages take more adventages

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            I said my Chinese server never had Tower of Kings, never, while we have. Just giving an example that shows we don't get 100% same patch. Guess people can't read... oh well.
                            it means you play on a diferent chinese servers patform and not from the one r2 gets updates from so what you say is pretty much pointless

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Not for archers and knights...try play other class like me before. U understand what mean hate for mages. Nomatter what we get in patch ppl allways say mages take more adventages
                              well blessing wheel gave mages massive advantage over other classes due to high troop count/hp and mage is the only one with more than 1 aoe.

Comment

it means you play on a diferent chinese servers patform and not from the one r2 gets updates from so what you say is pretty much pointless
                                Again putting your foot in your mouth, how you know that mister pointless? People have correct you so many times on false informations you've been giving and you keep posting here? Maybe we get same patch from similar Chinese server, maybe R2 just want to add different things? No? Also, I just remember, I play on 91 Wan and 7 Road, both are the same, 100% SAME THING. When I load Wartune (English version), it says 7 Road, so I want to know, where is your magical Chinese server where R2 get their update from? Even if there is another platform, R2 and ************ can put whatever they want in their version. Auction house anyone?

Edit: When I say whatever they want, I mean, if they want to add some new content, they can ask 7 Road to do that for them, if R2 has the "ok" from 7 Road, I think it's really possible we get content Chinese servers won't ever have. That's what I mean by we get 80-85% and maybe new content like spire cards, signets, and maybe we'll still have 3 WB, maybe not, but, it's not because 7 Road has 1 WB, that we'll get 1. Like someone already said, we have 2 times for tank trials and I only have 1 on my Chinese server.
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 10-13-2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X