Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unofficial release date of 2.0+2.1 with contents inside

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial release date of 2.0+2.1 with contents inside

Deleted because of ** rules mods make up when they seem to not like what's posted here.
    Thanks MemoryLane.
    Last edited by winlord; 10-13-2013, 03:20 PM.

Cool, source?

Also what happens to normal uses of vouchers, such as WB buff and farm upgrades?
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-12-2013, 05:36 PM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Cool, source?

Also what happens to normal uses of vouchers, such as WB buff and farm upgrades?
      I don't need to provide you with sources or anything, and it's not allowed to discuss other versions of wartune here.
      Sadly, I don't know, I think they're balen-based after the patch.

I just confirmed farm upgrades are balens only, level 1-2 is 18 balens, 15 times less than before.
      Last edited by winlord; 10-12-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

If this is all true I see the two events need to be bracketed like BG. Oh the QQ that is to come.

**I will probably be in the QQ crowd if I have to battle lvl 80's
        Last edited by R2EndlessMoneyPit; 10-12-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: **
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

"New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives Boss crystaloids on normal mode (maybe Leg stones on Nightmare. Don’t know)."

gg

Comment

"New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives Boss crystaloids on normal mode (maybe Leg stones on Nightmare. Don’t know)."

gg
            Well you could buy crystaloids/leg stones for balens anyway so why not..

If farm upgrades are indeed 20x cheaper, that's good news. Kinda hope wb buff would be like 1 balen for first 50%; otherwise this whole bound balens thing will be 100% negative for paying players, which is probably not what they want.
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-12-2013, 05:50 PM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

And how you get kyanyte if you dont plunder? and how you get gold if you dont have mines anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                And how you get kyanyte if you dont plunder? and how you get gold if you dont have mines anymore?
                I don't know about Kyanite, but you get gold from time eggs and what your city produces.

Comment

2.0 and 2.1 coming together? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    I don't know about Kyanite, but you get gold from time eggs and what your city produces.
                    You mean now your city produce gold like "mines"?

Comment

city always produced gold..you even play game??

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        2.0 and 2.1 coming together? o.O
                        Yes.

I'm pretty the city produces the same gold as it does now, but time eggs will cover for the mine loss and maybe more.

Comment

i think you just dont understand my question. City take attributes like a mine and give you some ammount of god like mines i know you can levy only 5 time per day your city.Lol

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Yes.

I'm pretty the city produces the same gold as it does now, but time eggs will cover for the mine loss and maybe more.

oh so you must collect that eggs to recover the money from the lost mines

Comment

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.

I just confirmed farm upgrades are balens only, level 1-2 is 18 balens, 15 times less than before.
                              I am gonna wait for s1's info to see what's the exact transfer rate.

And the farm upgrade, what's 3~5, and 6~10?

Cause I got Farm lv.5, next upgrade cost 9450 vouchers...

If the transfer rate is less than 15~20 times of amount they reduced for Farm Upgrade, than it will be worth waiting for the transfer.

Else, if it's higher, than it would be better to spend vouchers now before the transfer rate is out.

However... we still donno if "Bound/Lock Balen" will be out on R2 side or not (not all hosts are actually inline with each other, it's why R2 dislike ppls talking about other version)

That and LOL @ Auction House/ Player Trading... yet again...

Comment

Working...
                              X