2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Like I give a **** if you can beat me? im sorry but i dont spend thousands of dollars on a game. Especially a browser game for that matter. It doesn't get you anywhere in life so why should I spend a fortune on this? I am not trying to be the best wartune player or anything. My toon is pretty good for the amount of money i spent on this. I spent like 90 total on my toon. Not including VIP. WIth vip maybe a bit over 100. The fact that you think your badass on this game acting all cool bc you spent a fortune on your browser game toon doesn't mean anything. That just means you spend too much on this game. Which means you need to get help since your an addict on this game. I do fine in this game just so you know. My toon isn't sucky at all. It's about average. On my server I am also one of the top ones in that particular server. So please stop trying to act cool on the internet. It doesn't make you cool. Makes you look stupid since it shows you spend thousands on this game. I don't care about people's spending habits. They can do what they please with there money, but if you are trying to bash me about my game then yes I will attack back. Also I am talking to you bc every thread I post in you start barking about how your server and you are the almighty wartune player here that knows all. You think too high of yourself you are self centered egomaniac piece of garbage. Whoever says something you start barking at them and putting them down and trying to make them feel foolish. Just bc your server is different. You arn't anymore special than me. Just bc you have a better toon. You arn't anything so stop acting like you are God and just shut the hell up. Thank you.
    * I did not spend a lot in this game* classic defense of noob players.
    Even i spend just enough to get the bare minimums done, like socketing rod etc. Im nowhere near a heavy casher, if i had spent that much cash, id be like 130k br minimum lol. I dont even have a lot of cash mounts, that excuse which you are hiding behind is not gonna work.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Well, there are other Chinese versions with TOK tho.
      Yes, but he said we get our updates from 7 Road, yet, we have a lot of features 7 Road servers don't have. (ToK, blessing wheel, etc.)

I'm just saying, R2 will add what they want if they think it's good for their business, wether it's from 7 Road, or some other Chinese servers that might have Tower of Kings.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Even i spend just enough to get the bare minimums done, like socketing rod etc. Im nowhere near a heavy casher, if i had spent that much cash, id be like 130k br minimum lol. I dont even have a lot of cash mounts, that excuse which you are hiding behind is not gonna work.
        What a bunch of bull you are talking lol. It's obvious you are a hard casher. Your astrals, your high stats just screams high casher. If you think 82k BR is crappy then w/e floats your boat. I do just fine in my game. Nor am I trying to be the be best player in the game. Nor have i said I was the best knight or best player in this game. So get that out of your stupid head. Idc if you are better than me. Idc whos better than me. I know I am not the best player nor have I ever stated I was the best player. I never once gloated about my knight. That was a show off your knight thread was it not? I just did what I was suppose to do for the thread you idiot. So shut up and stop lying. It's obvious you spent a lot more money than I have on this game. At least 500+ on this game. I hardly spent a dime on my toon. Just in the beginning for wings and clothing. My clothing is only lvl 3 and wings are 2. I dont buy all the mounts there is in the game. I don't use alchemy, I don't pay for every single pay to consume event, or any of that. In fact after the stupid mess up with the hall of fame rewards I haven't even spent a dime and i don't plan on to anymore. I am happy with my char. I can manage perfectly fine in BG, CW, GB, arena, etc which is what counts. So please stop being egotistic over a video game. You are acting like a child. "oh my toon has a higher br than you in a game. herp a derp herp a derp..."
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-26-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Also think about this you idiot. You're in s2. I am in s183. HUGE time span you derp. You are obviously a slow leveler. I am not a slow leveler bc I had to stay with my group if i wanted to keep on progress. I didn't have the luxary of finding a group of slow levelers to stay camping at 59-64 BG all months. All your astrals are lvl 7-9. Mine are 6s 7s and one 9. For the time span of my server I think I am doing pretty damn well. 82k BR is far from being weak. That is average you derp. I can stand my own in BG most of the time and arena. So please just shut up okay and stop lying about how much you spent on your toon. You obviously spent much more than me to have close to 90k BR and almost all lvl 8-9 astrals. You being an much older server I would expect you to be much stronger than me. If you weren't stronger than me. Than that would mean you really suck. So please think things out and stop being stupid.

Edit: LOL. I just went to your sever and checked out your knight. Dude you just have me beat mainly in mounts. In fact you have 5300 mount str. I am not really that far behind you. Mainly your astrals, mounts, and your leg 70 trinkets. Your gems is basically the same as mine. Few lvl 5s here and there and mostly 6s. You really should have all lvl 6 gems or even lvl 7 gems by now. That shows really how much noob you are for still have lvl 5 gems. You have lvl 3 wings which obviously means you spent more than me. Your clothing is lvl 2 only which is fine if you say you arn't a had casher, but I would assume you have at least lvl 3 by now since making lvl 3 clothing isn't that expensive.

In fact I made my clothing lvl 3 and got most shards from events and spire. You are LD I am IC. Will get LD in a month or so. Actually with out your leg 70 trinkets our patk would be more or less the same. You will still have higher patk but not that much higher. I am almost at 23k patk and only leg 60 trinkets. Your hp is high i give you that but overall your stats arn't as godly as you make it sound to be. You also have lvl 3 wheel of fate which definitely means you spent some cash there since lvl 3+ is a lot of work to do. So you probably bought those packs that were on sale and spent a few hundred dollars right there.

It's pretty sad actually that me being in a newer server(only 7 months old) than you still manages to almost catch up to you're status and your in s2. Your server been out for over a year and your stats are still that low? Once my server hits the year mark I know my stats will be much higher than yours are currently right now. So please stop acting like a child. Trying to attack me based off my toon lol. You don't think think things out you are too stupid. It's obvious you are in a much older server. You should be stronger than me lol. You should be much stronger than me than this in fact lol. I would expect you to have at least 27k+ Patk and 95k+ BR by now.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-26-2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Yes, but he said we get our updates from 7 Road, yet, we have a lot of features 7 Road servers don't have. (ToK, blessing wheel, etc.)

I'm just saying, R2 will add what they want if they think it's good for their business, wether it's from 7 Road, or some other Chinese servers that might have Tower of Kings.
            i thought 7road had blessing wheel but removed it after 2.0 patch?

Comment

• 0xy...kat...this is not theard for your personal fight...we know u both are knights,i can beat both of you and now stop^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Also think about this you idiot. You're in s2. I am in s183. HUGE time span you derp. You are obviously a slow leveler. I am not a slow leveler bc I had to stay with my group if i wanted to keep on progress. I didn't have the luxary of finding a group of slow levelers to stay camping at 59-64 BG all months. All your astrals are lvl 7-9. Mine are 6s 7s and one 9. For the time span of my server I think I am doing pretty damn well. 82k BR is far from being weak. That is average you derp. I can stand my own in BG most of the time and arena. So please just shut up okay and stop lying about how much you spent on your toon. You obviously spent much more than me to have close to 90k BR and almost all lvl 8-9 astrals. You being an much older server I would expect you to be much stronger than me. If you weren't stronger than me. Than that would mean you really suck. So please think things out and stop being stupid.

Edit: LOL. I just went to your sever and checked out your knight. Dude you just have me beat mainly in mounts. In fact you have 5300 mount str. I am not really that far behind you. Mainly your astrals, mounts, and your leg 70 trinkets. Your gems is basically the same as mine. Few lvl 5s here and there and mostly 6s. You really should have all lvl 6 gems or even lvl 7 gems by now. That shows really how much noob you are for still have lvl 5 gems. You have lvl 3 wings which obviously means you spent more than me. Your clothing is lvl 2 only which is fine if you say you arn't a had casher, but I would assume you have at least lvl 3 by now since making lvl 3 clothing isn't that expensive.

In fact I made my clothing lvl 3 and got most shards from events and spire. You are LD I am IC. Will get LD in a month or so. Actually with out your leg 70 trinkets our patk would be more or less the same. You will still have higher patk but not that much higher. I am almost at 23k patk and only leg 60 trinkets. Your hp is high i give you that but overall your stats arn't as godly as you make it sound to be. You also have lvl 3 wheel of fate which definitely means you spent some cash there since lvl 3+ is a lot of work to do. So you probably bought those packs that were on sale and spent a few hundred dollars right there.

It's pretty sad actually that me being in a newer server(only 7 months old) than you still manages to almost catch up to you're status and your in s2. Your server been out for over a year and your stats are still that low? Once my server hits the year mark I know my stats will be much higher than yours are currently right now. So please stop acting like a child. Trying to attack me based off my toon lol. You don't think think things out you are too stupid. It's obvious you are in a much older server. You should be stronger than me lol. You should be much stronger than me than this in fact lol. I would expect you to have at least 27k+ Patk and 95k+ BR by now.
                Omg,i think it's about time I stopped reading forums lol.
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  0xy...kat...this is not theard for your personal fight...we know u both are knights,i can beat both of you and now stop^^
                  i so lol-ed here

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    i so lol-ed here
                    I loled when looking on last page where one talk aBout how much on each area spend other and how less he spend on something else or who is better...
                    Better is this one who win^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      I loled when looking on last page where one talk aBout how much on each area spend other and how less he spend on something else or who is better...
                      Better is this one who win^^
                      I only replied that way bc he/she was trying to belittle me. I wasn't even discussing who's better or anything like that, but for some reason kat had to bring his/her huge ego trying to what it seems like "hurt" my feelings. In which it didn't. It just annoyed the hell out of me like all his posts trying to claim he is this almighty god of wartune. That only he knows best and everyone is wrong. That he is the best player in the game. I see no reason why he had to bring up my knight and trying to put me down. Claiming my knight sucks just bc I don't spend a lot on this game.

Comment

I only replied that way bc he/she was trying to belittle me. I wasn't even discussing who's better or anything like that, but for some reason kat had to bring his/her huge ego trying to what it seems like "hurt" my feelings. In which it didn't. It just annoyed the hell out of me like all his posts trying to claim he is this almighty god of wartune. That only he knows best and everyone is wrong. That he is the best player in the game. I see no reason why he had to bring up my knight and trying to put me down. Claiming my knight sucks just bc I don't spend a lot on this game.
                        Clam down^^ who know katt,know he like be better and smarter then othersjust ignore and dont waste time^^
                        Or fight fight fight and better win xD
                        Respect theard...ppl want talk aBout patch,not look at 2 knight doggy fightif u want do this, u have 'show your knight theard' where u can show 'who have bigger'^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          i thought 7road had blessing wheel but removed it after 2.0 patch?
                          They never had blessing wheel.

Comment

• i am lvl 68 i have my HS maxed i still face lvl 73 in bg who can stun me mostly like 2 rounds some 3 rounds too so there is no point of HS if you are matched with someone higher level then you
                            Love The Gamez

Comment

• Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                              Same i like the idea of a sort of hang out spot to goof off with other players it was one thing i found lacking in wartune when i first started. No face to face with other players who were idle or chatting in guild etc. Maybe with some luck will be able to duel etc in tghe area just for pure fun no rewards or losses. Ilike to just duel now and then for fun and to test my char against others my lvl and br or higher with troops and with out troops.
                              make plus with out stun then maybe going to be fun. and plus u can duel players in ennoblement. and if u like u can remove troops so don`t cry

Comment

• They never had blessing wheel.
                                Quoting myself. I was looking for some info about Sylph and found some interesting patch notes. Seem 7 Road had blessing wheel, but it's not there anymore.

Here is the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blessing wheel.png
Views:	1
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	1677888

I start playing on Chinese server when they had patch 1.6. But, seem they had blessing wheel before and decided to remove it. (Or I'm crazy or something)

I already said a couple times they don't have it (right now), which is true, but, they had it before. Don't know when they removed it, wasn't there when I start playing.

Don't want to give false information. Again, this information shows you that, R2/************ might do some things differently, because, we still have blessing wheels.

So, just want to share that and show some things might be different from China and our version.

As for Tower of Kings, I never saw that event when I was on my Chinese server and I start when they got patch 1.6 I think. Don't know if they remove it or it was never there.

Sorry for the 1 month Necroposting, but think it was worth doing some Necromancy to show that.

Comment

Working...
                                X