2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    yes but Oxykotton said im unskilled if i cant win without stun so i would like to hear from the "master of skill" how to kill casher without it.

(i know he cant give me the explanation so he just lost this argument)
    All depends how u fight with simmilar br ppl I know suto is effect of hard work but not only high stun players work hard. Old players have huge adventage in evrything, even if someone from new server spend ton of time to catch them, they use stun and show - i play longer,go homeand here is problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      All depends how u fight with simmilar br ppl I know suto is effect of hard work but not only high stun players work hard. Old players have huge adventage in evrything, even if someone from new server spend ton of time to catch them, they use stun and show - i play longer,go homeand here is problem
      i have no problem with same br players but im still waiting to hear the secret tactic to kill cashers without stun

Comment

i have no problem with same br players but im still waiting to hear the secret tactic to kill cashers without stun
        And without dryad, I presume. It isn't that difficult to get 1-2 kills/50s+ battleground (and be honor-positive) even when you're the weakest on the field, as long as you're comfortable with dryad-bombing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
          And without dryad, I presume. It isn't that difficult to get 1-2 kills/50s+ battleground (and be honor-positive) even when you're the weakest on the field, as long as you're comfortable with dryad-bombing.
          oh yes forgot to mention that without dryads.

Comment

• so much great info on this thread about the new update... cant wait for them to implement the holy seal.. its all anyone is talking about....

ohh wait?...

Comment

yes but Oxykotton said im unskilled if i cant win without stun so i would like to hear from the "master of skill" how to kill casher without it.

(i know he cant give me the explanation so he just lost this argument)
              You arn't suppose to win against players who are 10k+BR than you. Also if someone has 10k+ BR than you the most likely they will also have a higher HS than you. So you won't be able to stun them anyway. So don't know where you are trying to go from here. HS to me is for an emergency use incase you are being dryad bomb'd or something then use it. you don't just use it at the first turn and then don't let the other player get any chance at all. That isn't pvp. That's stun vs player.

Comment

• I'm not a casher (well, depends how would you qualify me for having vip, wings and level 3 clothing) and i get stunned all the time, i see no logic people just uses HS as iWin button.
                East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  You arn't suppose to win against players who are 10k+BR than you. Also if someone has 10k+ BR than you the most likely they will also have a higher HS than you. So you won't be able to stun them anyway. So don't know where you are trying to go from here. HS to me is for an emergency use incase you are being dryad bomb'd or something then use it. you don't just use it at the first turn and then don't let the other player get any chance at all. That isn't pvp. That's stun vs player.
                  higher br doesnt guarantee higher HS as i have shown for many cashers in 55-64 bg so im still waiting.

Comment

• What a strange conversation. USe HS i dont mind. Later or with new patches the usage of HS will be reduced. After that players will have to change the stayle of playing and put more effort into talents. Generaly i dont use HS except when i meet the player with dryad.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

• Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                      What a strange conversation. USe HS i dont mind. Later or with new patches the usage of HS will be reduced. After that players will have to change the stayle of playing and put more effort into talents. Generaly i dont use HS except when i meet the player with dryad.
                      Same with me but people like Winlander rely on it to win there battles. Which will make them QQ when the nerf happens and they wonder why they can't win anymore.

Comment

Same with me but people like Winlander rely on it to win there battles. Which will make them QQ when the nerf happens and they wonder why they can't win anymore.
                        and im still waiting for the information on how to kill casher without stun so dont say anything else before you explain this.

AND WITH THE INCOMING NERF I NEED THIS INFORMATION FAST PLS
                        Last edited by Winlander; 10-18-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

and im still waiting for the information on how to kill casher without stun so dont say anything else before you explain this.
                          I have a secret tactic to kill casher without stun:
                          You cash more than him.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

AND WITH THE INCOMING NERF I NEED THIS INFORMATION FAST PLS
                            You arn't suppose to kill hard cashers lol. That's like saying how to be the number 1 player in Wartune when you arn't cashing in the game. You arn't suppose to be number 1 if others are cashing much harder than you.

Comment

You arn't suppose to kill hard cashers lol. That's like saying how to be the number 1 player in Wartune when you arn't cashing in the game. You arn't suppose to be number 1 if others are cashing much harder than you.
                              then why did you say that if i cant kill without HS i dont know how to play my toon ?

Comment

• Just play enought to rise hs to very high lvl and you will be stuned less .

Comment

Working...
                                X