Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to Mystic Gates?

Time to upgrade the Mystic Gates!!

What if we could jump servers? Thats right, jump from US-WEST s1 to US-WEST s26! Any 'jumping/moving' would have to be done within your current servers time zone. example- going from a US-EAST to a US-EAST server is ok. going from US-EAST to US-WEST not ok.

Guild, would remain the same when you 'jump/move'. Just add a column for the players currect server location to the Guild (G). You would not lose the Guild Skill stat bonuses when jumping. You would still be able to use the alter, tree, skill tower, shop, ect. Just you wouldn't be able to be a part of guild wars.

What would this create? Well, on most of the dying servers it would become a total graveyard. However, those who like to compete and have fun, this would be a chance to see just how strong we other. We all know from class wars whose who, but maybe some of us would like to go kick some butt against those other players or even help others.

What about this jump? It should cost something; I'm sure r2 could come up with a balen price (hopefully a fair cost). Once you jump, you need to stay on that new server for 7 days. Which would also make you unavialable for you 'home' servers guild wars.

How would this effect Guild Wars? It wouldnt effect the server you jump to, since it wouldn't be your ''home server''. So nothing to gain or lose there. The ''home'' server however would lose you for any battles during the time your away.

------ FORSEE

I'd like to think, MANY PLAYERS would be jumping servers (wether to a more active server for the challange or maybe a quiet server to hide away at).
    I bet in due time, those who do jump, would probably form new guilds, to be more competitive based on where they jumped to. Maybe people would even join existing guilds on these new servers.

Might make for some new fun within the game..

Comments?

Damn! I don't have any high level toons in Euro time to whack Space Slug and Sour Sauce!

In any case, why do you think R2 would even implement it? Wouldn't it be better for them if the players just start anew by themselves and pay their way up?
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Damn! I don't have any high level toons in Euro time to whack Space Slug and Sour Sauce!

In any case, why do you think R2 would even implement it? Wouldn't it be better for them if the players just start anew by themselves and pay their way up?
      Imma whoop yo butt when you come over, my dearest Dead Body Floating Down A River ♥ ^_^

So, I'll move my highly OP toon to the newest server in my time zone and instantly rule the server. Yeah, that's fair... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Imma whoop yo butt when you come over, my dearest Dead Body Floating Down A River ♥ ^_^

So, I'll move my highly OP toon to the newest server in my time zone and instantly rule the server. Yeah, that's fair... -_-
        Don't you think everyone else would do the same? And wouldn't if that happens, you're leaving your guild at a disadvantage on your home server? And what exactly would you rule? WB- ok, yea, but then again, it's going to be once per day soon so not much ruling there. And your willing to give up being able to do you mp(lynch nm?) run to rule wb? --Wait is you toon so OP you solo lynch nm? :-)

I'm seen other games with very close setups to this one, do something like this and for the first few weeks, everyone is jump happy. But then people slow down and dust settles. Until the smack to kicks in and you have a whole group from a guild coming into your home server to invade.

Just a thought of an idea.

Comment

The thing is, many other games don't have one of the biggest events weekly for Guilds.

For example: Cable. Players mostly join guilds for social aspects, most of the time, you play alone or with a party. Not much of a change.

Here in Wartune, we do a bunch of things as guild. How would you like to see Divine Altar with only 5 or less people? Until people 'slow down', I am certain there will be more complaints than compliments. I do love to see whiny people, but if it goes into flooding the forum, I'll pass.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not for this suggestion, plenty of people have made the suggestion of making it possible to cross to another server, and the only good points to their idea was it would be permanent and would not be allowed to jump into a new server.

Plus you never know, too many people could jump from 1 server, into another, and could leave a server completely dead. And honestly, biggest fear would be major cashers on the 1 server. Imagine the world bosses, the huge gains in power through MP for PvE sets. In the fact of this, i may actually agree, just to see the amusement
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
            X