No announcement yet.

Make Heal and Blood rune available in Rune Extravaganza (Hot Events) plssss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new runesystem, just wish there was a way to learn runes easier. But it's much MUCH better system than it was before. Tank Wars actually worth doing now (altho I hate it so much ).
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i also agree that the new tank system is good. im just asking for a way to get the blood rune and heal rune. putting them in the trade with the Rune Extravaganza wont do any harm to the game, but it will even out the fairness since those runes were given out easily for old players. it is easy for these runes to be added for trade on Rune Extravaganza, even for only a day would be a huge help. hope G.M. can make this happen.

Comment

actually they changed this event somewhat. I saw somewhere on the net that the original event was supposed to allow you to exchange small runestones for not only brutality, but heal, bleed, purge, guardian, purify, rage, amnesia and chaos runestones as well. They removed the exchange for everything but brutality as they're just too greedy to allow us to get the runestones for free.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

it just doesnt make sense to me that they let brutality rune be traded with smallrune when it is already a quest reward. I know G.M.s will do something regarding this but i hope they do it fast for me to enjoy the heal and blood rune before i make it to level 80. i envy those older players. they got their blood and heal runes easily and get to use or enjoy them on battles.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            actually they changed this event somewhat. I saw somewhere on the net that the original event was supposed to allow you to exchange small runestones for not only brutality, but heal, bleed, purge, guardian, purify, rage, amnesia and chaos runestones as well. They removed the exchange for everything but brutality as they're just too greedy to allow us to get the runestones for free.
            Actually, they removed ALL SKILL RUNE... than later added in Brutality because some players pass level 35? for unlocking by leveling.

And yes, R2 is sneaky and greedy just like I said 3 month ago when no one believed me, but now it's shown all the time, LOL.
            (most recently? CW's 1 day announcement before it start, LOL... what happened to 3~4 days or 1 week before annoucements?)

Also... Chinese version is way less costly than English version, not only by balen, but their VIP, Spirit Covenant, 75% of Clothing, Mount, Wings are all up on sale (yes, this includes "events" that's in CN shop, well event on English, but sold regularly in CN)

Like that Apollo's Feather... listed as event in English Dressing Room, is sold for 1600 balen in Chinese Shop (always there).
            VIP and Spirit Covenant is also always on Shop for balen. And cost WAY less than English version.
            VIP for 6 month cost around 2500 balen, Spirit Covenant for 1 month cost around 600 balen.
            Last edited by anichaos; 10-17-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

i want a exchange for Rage runes to and all other runes becouse man pay 2k balens and can not do a **** with it.

And Trade center will not come to English Wartune so should not hurt give us NPC for exchange runes for Runestones witch should make more sens for people to buy rune pack even if them has all the runes.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Actually, they removed ALL SKILL RUNE... than later added in Brutality because some players pass level 35? for unlocking by leveling.

And yes, R2 is sneaky and greedy just like I said 3 month ago when no one believed me, but now it's shown all the time, LOL.
                (most recently? CW's 1 day announcement before it start, LOL... what happened to 3~4 days or 1 week before annoucements?)

Also... Chinese version is way less costly than English version, not only by balen, but their VIP, Spirit Covenant, 75% of Clothing, Mount, Wings are all up on sale (yes, this includes "events" that's in CN shop, well event on English, but sold regularly in CN)

Like that Apollo's Feather... listed as event in English Dressing Room, is sold for 1600 balen in Chinese Shop (always there).
                VIP and Spirit Covenant is also always on Shop for balen. And cost WAY less than English version.
                VIP for 6 month cost around 2500 balen, Spirit Covenant for 1 month cost around 600 balen.
                When maggots kids stop buy useless things just 1 month r2 must change.When you want healing runes with 2k balens then pick you sow.
                ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
                The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
                excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
                and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
                of all things.''
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

Runes and simple solutions

Yes, I absolutely agree that drop rate in market is astronomically low. I have reset 50x and not a single unique item. I have done tanks for past 4 months and only one bleed rune drop. Heal rune and others are essential for newer players to compete with those who were on for the one rune event in September 2013.
                  Simple solution:
                  1. increase drop rates in tanks and market
                  2. repeat or create new Rune event
                  3. make available in Shop for purchase

I encourage you all to submit a ticket with similar request.

Comment

Working...
                  X