Astrals for archers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals for archers?

Hiya was wondering if you were an archer and have 1 last slot and had to choose between Astral Enshieldment, Brillance and God Blessing which would you put in? At the moment I am lvl 50+ going 60 and have Sniper Edge, Patk, Willpower, Fortitude and Determination. ( all yellow and lvl 4 )
    Most of the Gems in my equipment are lvl 5 Patk and Crit with 1 HP, 1Pdef, 1Mdef and 2 Blocks thats all.
    All my academy skills are up to lvl and all my guild skills are lvl 8 ( will go lvl 9 once my current guild gets the tower for it )
    My equipment is the lvl 55 PvP arena armor with lvl 50 PvE rings and trinket ( rings leg, trinkets in process)

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give

Goddess Blessing

Comment

In my level, i used Holly force, Holly fortitude, Holly willpower, Holly brilliance, Holly sniper's edge, Enhanced determination, Refined Goddes Blessing.
      If u lvl.50+ use Holly force, Holly fortitude, Holly willpower, Holly sniper's edge, Enhanced determination.
      Lvl.60+ use Holly force, Holly fortitude, Holly willpower, Holly sniper's edge, Enhanced determination, Refined Goddes Blessing.
      Last edited by Izunaazure; 10-16-2013, 04:10 AM.
      <Click to check and see my toon>

Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

Comment

I would consider dropping your higher Def in favour of goddess blessing.

If you think you could survive with out it.

So: Crit, Determintation, MDEF, PATK & Goddess.

Or: Crit Determination, PDEF, PATK & Goddess.

If you really want to break the mold: Crit, Determination, PATK, Block & Goddess, could work well too. However for this one - you would have to be a little OP to make up for the Def drops. Also having a rank of IC or higher would help immensely as the medallion at that point contributes to your block also...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X