Server For non-donators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server For non-donators

So I have an offer to open new server, whitch would be non donator server. There wont be any items for balens and VIP.
    Lots of players are disappointed when they play hard as they can and get owned by some butterfy winged dude with a water gun....
    I think developer could afford to make a server for ppl who cant afford to donate. You should give opportunity for them to have a chance to have same fun as other players from this server.

What do you think?
    -Graliz

i think tht this is a great idea i spend money but would b super fun to join a server where no money is needed everyone would b equal

Comment

Then who will pay money for keep this server is running and what happen to this server where they cant match up with another server(i mean GA BG)
      last:its will never happen deal with it or leave this game

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
        Then who will pay money for keep this server is running and what happen to this server where they cant match up with another server(i mean GA BG)
        last:its will never happen deal with it or leave this game
        very sad but very true

Comment

Bad for business. It would still be profitable to make a server where every player pay for VIP, no other balens items available, however. Still, it will not be done. And I need not tell of the reasons.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Then all the donators will stop playing on the cash servers and go in the free server. Why bother cashing if you can join a server and get everything for free? Seriously, think about these threads before posting them a bit. This will cause the game to shut down due to lack of people cashing. No one will cash at all if they can get everything for free.

Comment

not a good idea of free server,R2 Need to pay a lot for what we enjoy
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

true!!! game like this needs money to keep it run. i already played city of steam and got the lvel cap.all free,no money to spend but now,no GM,no devs, no R2,no maintainance, no news and updates whatsoever. even though this is P2W, i still like it and more comfortable playing BG since i can possibly kill lots of VIP pepz there but not ussually on my current server. i like the idea but it could be a waste in the far future,")

Comment

No such thing as a free lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
                    true!!! game like this needs money to keep it run.
                    No, every game needs money. Stop with this idea of that ppl that works making games can make it w/o any form of Cash, THEY DON'T WORK FOR FREE; the problem is when the company make it paid2win that's when the inbalance in game comes to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
                      No, every game needs money. Stop with this idea of that ppl that works making games can make it w/o any form of Cash, THEY DON'T WORK FOR FREE; the problem is when the company make it paid2win that's when the inbalance in game comes to shine.
                      you can make a game w/out cash yes... but this is business. if i would be the developer why would i create a game that wont give any credits? i would let people play it free but on the other hand i would offer some that could make me money,") more money,more server and more site that my game could be expand!!!

Comment

hi how can i transfer my char in another server?

Comment

Originally posted by R221827762 View Post
                          hi how can i transfer my char in another server?
                          U cant transfer char to another server
                          AeonFlux
                          Mage
                          S3 Worg Lair Europe
                          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

And casher would still stay and pay, cause they wanna be the strongest cross-server, so that argument is null.

A balen-free server would be awesome, and I would gladly pay vip, maybe with a increased price, say doubled, to be in such server

Comment

Working...
                            X