Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Opinion on Knight class vs other classes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knights suggestions

- make them more tanky
    - adjust Reverse Damage skill - change it from flat damage to % based, so it scales better, because at some point it becomes totally useless
    - make block heal more than 4% hp
    - give them some decent aoe, the one they have is a joke

now im not saying make knights what archers are today, but in its current state, knight is totally useless and has no place in this game at all.

Yes, you could spend $488 and make good knight, but you might as well spend that money on archer, and make it as tanky as knight, while being able to hit 2x harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Daigon View Post
      This game is all gear based any class can be a beast if they refine their gear right and of course spend cash. On my server the #1 character is a knight with 19k battle rating 7k patk and 18k hp.
      If your on Ibalize then yeah the # 1 char spent the 100$ on gear pack wait till the rest of the ppl that dont have hundreds of dollars to throw around catch up.An i only mean get in to the sets of gear that take 50 cryst to make per/pc

Comment

See, he's winning cause he spent more money than others, that's how the Knight in my guild did it too, BUT CRAPPIER GEAR CAN BEAT KNIGHTS ON EITHER CHARACTER. With Archer's twice strike for some stupid reason, extremely high crit, and ability to tank out the *** they can mow things down. Mages with the same abilities but with MAGIC DAMAGE which is stupidly reduced on armor just have Knight's health and defense but with damage a Knight can't block.

Comment

Originally posted by bambuucha View Post
          knights suggestions

- adjust Reverse Damage skill - change it from flat damage to % based, so it scales better, because at some point it becomes totally useless
          - make block heal more than 4% hp
          - give them some decent aoe, the one they have is a joke
          i agree with the reverse damage, sooner or later it becomes useless they should change it to %

Comment

isn't it too early to complain, when the knights damage reduction skills can only be obtain at higher lvl, in my experience playing cs, those skill can be a bit OP like titan's guard of cs knight, can't damage much the knights when the skill is active..

Comment

So in the world of balance, Knight's sucking until end game is balance?

Comment

Working...
              X