Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chest from mp bosses after dc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest from mp bosses after dc

Is there anyway mods can inform the G Ms about missing chests after mp bosses if you dc during boss fight.
    It wasn't a big issue when there were 3 mps per day but right now all you can get is from 2 bosses and you lose 5 loids (and stones in nm) if you dc. This is very frustrating when doing LLNM.
    For spire and Tok, the chests were sent via mail. Would be great if the chest from mp get into mail too.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Is this a thinly-veiled complain about the MP attempts being reduced from 3 to 1?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nope. As an owner of 3 accounts, I very much like that mp reduced from 3 to 1.
      It just sucks that when people dc at boss fight, you lose half of the rewards you can get from mpd even if you dc only once.
      Happened to me and my friends quite a few times doing LLnm.
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
        Nope. As an owner of 3 accounts, I very much like that mp reduced from 3 to 1.
        It just sucks that when people dc at boss fight, you lose half of the rewards you can get from mpd even if you dc only once.
        Happened to me and my friends quite a few times doing LLnm.
        we have this problem for a whole year, and it seems they are not going to fix it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I wish they would just put the darn drops in the mail so that there's no need to collect them! Sometimes, stupid team members rush rush rush and I lose a box Or sometimes team member d/c and loses box. Just put all in the mail, problem solved for everybody!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            I wish they would just put the darn drops in the mail so that there's no need to collect them! Sometimes, stupid team members rush rush rush and I lose a box Or sometimes team member d/c and loses box. Just put all in the mail, problem solved for everybody!
            This is the best solution but don't think they will fix it
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

agree put the drops in mail then no waiting for peeps to empty inventory bags or people loosing stones and loids cause its damn frustrating when u do oh and how bout and extra help attempt for spire and tok for no rewards but to help out a fellow guildie or server friend that is having problems getting members for a full run

Comment

Working...
              X