Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Block vs guardian angel for CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block vs guardian angel for CW

I am lvl 65 archer I got lvl 5 orange guardian angel and lvl 6 red block, which gives about 2500 block with my IC medal, as options to replace mdef astral. Which is better choice for CW? Thanks.

In archer wars, it's better to use Guardian Angel.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

why not use both XD Go lvl up to lvl 70 instead of camping at lvl 65 and you can use both.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I am not camping. I would use both if I can lvl up 5 times by tomorrow. Don't have that many bounties or exp books. Would hit 70 by next month CW.

Comment

It really depends how you build honestly. If you build block already (gems etc), and have Lord Divine, block is also a good astral to have for archer.
          If not, you should go for goddess blessing.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I don't think anyone was questioning goddess blessing.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              I don't think anyone was questioning goddess blessing.
              It's not that easy.

A while back I got my arse kicked by an archer 10k lower br than me. I couldn't figure out how. He had really low defense.
              Then I noticed he constantly blocked and dodged my attacks. The guy wasn't building defense, he was building dodge/block/crit reduce.
              Everything I did was either nullified or blocked, and when I crit it was low.

Astrals can be used in many ways, and if you aren't concerned about your BR/defense, then I think there's alot more ways to build a character.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                It really depends how you build honestly. If you build block already (gems etc), and have Lord Divine, block is also a good astral to have for archer.
                If not, you should go for goddess blessing.
                I already have RGB lvl 7 as my 6th astral but don't want to sacrifice crit/hp gem slots for extra block. I understand BR alone doesn't show true strength. Block i would use as my 7th astral after hitting 70.

Comment

Working...
                X