Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Titles

I would like to see some Farming titles, it could be like 10 top farmers on the server, achieve level 50 farm, number 1 farmer on server would have a special one. I dont have any ideas for what the names of the titles would be but those requirements to unlock them would be pretty fair and would give us a reason to continue leveling up our farm past level 30. happy gaming.

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
    I would like to see some Farming titles, it could be like 10 top farmers on the server, achieve level 50 farm, number 1 farmer on server would have a special one. I dont have any ideas for what the names of the titles would be but those requirements to unlock them would be pretty fair and would give us a reason to continue leveling up our farm past level 30. happy gaming.
    we already have a reason and that is the higher farm level the more kyanite and vouchers we get

Comment

no support for new titles?

Comment

I want tank titles, ie: officer, commander, general for tank wins (5, 20, 50 wins or something)

Comment

i like both ideas, both for tanks and farm.

Comment

Working...
          X