Class Wars scoring for finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars scoring for finals

hello, i just wonna ask is the scoring to make the finals in class wars different in each class? because im a knight and my score was higher than the mages and archer who made the finals. im just confused why i didnt make it to finals with my score higher than those who qualified. Thanks in advance to those who answered

It is different for every class.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

What's interesting is... in our guild, one mage made the final.

a 76k BR mage.

However... the other mage in guild with 85k BR did not...

Quite interesting...

Comment

CW scoring is rigged.

The same people make it just about every time. Random selection of the top payers to r2.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Every single class wars,

People come to this forum and ask:
          Why they have higher BR and they didn't make the finals, but other people with lower BR does.

A post with all the FAQs should be stickied.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

main problem is the scoring system,
            win first 5 fights, get tougher opponents in the remainder. if you win first 5, you get 1000 points.
            loose first 5 fights, get easier opponents in the remainder. if you win the last 5, you get 1750 points.

if you win 10, loose 5, but those wins are early, you get less points than someone who also wins 10 and looses 5, but get those wins later.

only way to really fix it is to make the points the same for every win and every loss, regardless of when you win or loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
              only way to really fix it is to make the points the same for every win and every loss, regardless of when you win or loose.
              This.

It will be fixed in 2.1 or 2.2.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                main problem is the scoring system,
                win first 5 fights, get tougher opponents in the remainder. if you win first 5, you get 1000 points.
                loose first 5 fights, get easier opponents in the remainder. if you win the last 5, you get 1750 points.

if you win 10, loose 5, but those wins are early, you get less points than someone who also wins 10 and looses 5, but get those wins later.

My BR in CW was 71557 and I ranked 37 for finals. I fought all my battles the best I could and ended up with 3540 (I believe, didn't write it down). I realize the scoring is higher at the end because several other players take the intentional losses just before final 5 to try to gank the system and get weaker opponents in the final 5. In which I did better than some much stronger/higher BR/level yet same toons on my server.

"I" think the flaw is to be found in the matching system, which is why we find inconsistencies in who makes finals and the strength of the players. Considering that anyone who has played Wartune for a while has most certainly faced opponents they should have never even seen in GA, I don't think its a far stretch to say the problem is somewhere in the matching.
                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

If getting into finals is based on BR, then why have prelims. Just take the top 100 BR and put them in finals.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    If getting into finals is based on BR, then why have prelims. Just take the top 100 BR and put them in finals.
                    -.- If you mean me, I wasn't saying that.
                    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                    X