Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it allowed playing with multiple account on same server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it allowed playing with multiple account on same server?

As it looks like it is.

Players are making several accounts and than pillage themselves. With new update they will lose that finally. Still i just lost several places in solo arena on reward day getting nuked by 3 accounts played by same person. It stings a bit but well.

Technically you are allowed multiple accounts.

Technically they can't be used to further one account: Ie plundering for a main...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Technically you are allowed multiple accounts.

Technically they can't be used to further one account: Ie plundering for a main...
      Like plundering stops anyone... LOL. (and there's no real point for it unless all of your account have high level character and high amount of gold. At which... other players will also be plundering those accounts.)

Most people have multiple account is for Farm, energizing self Trees or get extra Kyanites, Gold, Dare, Exp, etc.

Some players have multiple account because they want to try out different classes.

Comment

I made a second account as i wanted to try a mage out :P

Comment

yep to try different classes and also have found helpful for doing mp or spire once they get high enough if u having probs getting help to run when suits u good fun multi-tasking a spire, tok and mp specially with different classes lmao but never bothered with the plundering an alt cause unless they high enough as someone else stated not worth the effort and then when they r others find them and beat u to it anyways
          Last edited by tiggy69; 10-19-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

on my server there are many people with high lvl alts and they use them for plundering. most are chars they took over from people who quit the game. they make a lot of exra gold out of this and hide the alts in low lvl maps so others dont steal from them. im glad they gonna remove this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Like plundering stops anyone... LOL.
              They asked about the rules. I answered their question, within the meaning and intention of what the rules say.

Whether other players chose to disregard the rules or not, is their concern.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Make a fake email create a new account on that server. They can't catch you since they can't trace who uses what account. They don't care anyway.

Comment

Of course they could trace you if they wanted, comparing IPs is hard.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                    Make a fake email create a new account on that server. They can't catch you since they can't trace who uses what account. They don't care anyway.
                    They can trace you just fine. How ever to find the person who does it moderately just really would not be worth the time it would take. I could bet that many a alt plunder account has been nuked when they just go crazy with it. Thing is though i can only speak about my experiences as admin etc for other games over the years tracking ips etc in general requires the server be taken off line for the time needed to search the logs. So to try and sift the logs for every account that may be doing it would require the servers to be off line for a fairly long time longer than maintenance takes which is moving logs out running defrag related things and just giving the server a good old fashion reboot again only speaking from experience with other mmos. So ask your selves this do you really want r2 and 7 roads to take that time to find all the low to moderate self plunders? Me personally me and another player one day burned all 5 attempts on each other over and over and we won each time lol. Needless to say while unplanned it was lots of fun trash talking each other and just bsing a bit. And the 3k x 5 kyranite was nice to lol

Honestly kyranite is only reason i bother with plunders most times ill give a player 5 mins or so after world battle or log in before i plunder as i know their gold will likely be spent by then.

Comment

i plundered my own alts lol.... for a looong time. so i dont think its something forbidden to do.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        i plundered my own alts lol.... for a looong time. so i dont think its something forbidden to do.
                        it is forbiden..however r2 doesnt even care :P

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          You are able to fix your secondary chars gold amount to be high. Thus making your plunder better, less risky than attacking someone else in the map.

This is exploiting the system, which is against the rules.

Comment

Working...
                          X