Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible for me to get Yeti as [65] Dreadful Scrap now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible for me to get Yeti as [65] Dreadful Scrap now?

Is that possible?

I still have 2,000 Soul left. And I have this now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dreadful scrap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1740486

I just want to ask so then I keep doing Soul quests. Thank You for help!
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

2 more days of Soul engraving: 12 Dreadful scraps. Two more days of BG kills: 4 scraps. 2 more days of Tank Trials: 4 scraps. 2 more days of login: 2 or 4, depending if you're VIP.

You do the math

Comment

Thanks!

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

seriously you can't figure it out yourself?

basic mathematics.... -_-

Comment

short answer, YES

LOL

Comment

I only missed one (or both) quests on the first day, have vip, and did all the soul engraving so far (including before reset) and got 65 as well, so you're fine.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              seriously you can't figure it out yourself?

basic mathematics.... -_-

It not about the Math problems. It about when which events ended. I don't know so I ask.

Also for like Login Events. There no said when it end unless you check October Events (which I haven't found it in just a couple of min and I got a lot of things to do after log in the game to get crops).

And this thread already got answer. What is the points of replying in that way? Mocking me?
              Last edited by JohnNguyen; 10-18-2013, 08:24 PM.

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Also for like Login Events. There no said when it end unless you check October Events (which I haven't found it in just a couple of min and I got a lot of things to do after log in the game to get crops).
                I found it in 3 seconds by opening the hot events in-game .. ?
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Nvm. I mess up with the Online Rewards.

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                    It not about the Math problems. It about when which events ended. I don't know so I ask.

And this thread already got answer. What is the points of replying in that way? Mocking me?
                    oh love to mock threads that are useless..
                    i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites. it means to say you are knowledgeable of searching in the internet, but you dont know when an event will end? oh come on.. LOL

Comment

oh love to mock threads that are useless..
                      i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites. it means to say you are knowledgeable of searching in the internet, but you dont know when an event will end? oh come on.. LOL
                      If you think this thread useless then don't reply cause it make you look like a troll.

I created thread NOT welcome troll. R2game Forums [Game Discussion] It not place where you troll. It a place to gave answer if you willing to help.

I don't remember I said I knew about October Events. I knew the previous when I have time to look up, but not this. If you said I said it. Where the link to proved I said that? ][_, [] ][_,
                      Last edited by JohnNguyen; 10-18-2013, 08:44 PM.

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

If you think this thread useless then don't reply cause it make you look like a troll.

I created thread NOT welcome troll. R2game Forums [Game Discussion] It not place where you troll. It a place to gave answer if you willing to help.

I don't remember I said I knew about October Events. I know the previous, but not this. If you said it. Where the link to proved I said that? ][_, [] ][_,
                        i didnt say you know oct events.. i said you have the capability to do it. jus tlike what you did on previous one. isn't that obvious that i love to troll you? if you ask me, yes its very obvious. esp your posts that are useless.

Comment

[i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites.]

Why now you change it to

[i didnt say you know oct events..]

Just like saying Yes, I know you know that. And now. No, I didn't said you know that. Like saying yes a min ago then turn 360 degrees said No no no.

Well look at yourself before you speak. Are your post are always Out of Topic? Yes, it does.

I don't have much time to arguing with kids like to trolling in forums. Cause that get to nowhere, and I already got my answer. It is a possible for me to get Yeti with 65 Dreadful Scraps I had now Keep trolling cause that proved how mature you are. Lmao!
                          Last edited by JohnNguyen; 10-18-2013, 09:13 PM.

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

[i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites.]

Why now you change it to

[i didnt say you know oct events..]

Just like saying Yes, I know you know that. And now. No, I didn't said you know that. Like saying yes a min ago then turn 360 degrees said No no no.

Well look at yourself before you speak. Are your post are always Out of Topic? Yes, it does.

I don't have much time to arguing with kids like to trolling in forums. Cause that get to nowhere, and I already got my answer. It is a possible for me to get Yeti with 65 Dreadful Scraps I had now Keep trolling cause that proved how mature you are. Lmao!
                            learn to understand first lol.. did it say something about oct events? read the whole paragraph >> "i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites. it means to say you are knowledgeable of searching in the internet,"

im just stating that you are capable of doing searches in the internet, and why not use it to know when an event will end? LMAO

also, keep asking those silly questions so people will troll you even more LMAO again

Comment

learn to understand first lol.. did it say something about oct events? read the whole paragraph >> "i know i read somewhere that you have seen future events from other sites. it means to say you are knowledgeable of searching in the internet,"

im just stating that you are capable of doing searches in the internet, and why not use it to know when an event will end? LMAO

also, keep asking those silly questions so people will troll you even more LMAO again
                              Dude, ignore him, he's literally one of the dumbest people on this forum.
                              He posted a screenshot of himself with an elephant (when it was a casher's only mount) on a non-casher post your screenshot thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X