Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharge VIP from unipin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge VIP from unipin

Hi GM,,
    iam fadlan,i have any problem to join VIP member because VIP member to join must use credit card n pay pal,
    my problem i dont have credit card n in my country no pay pal,i bought balen in my place using UNIPIN,but VIP can not use unipin,
    i hope VIP member can use from unipin,

thanks GM

please send my for answer my question to join member VIP from unipin

thanks
    Last edited by Kagelol; 10-19-2013, 08:26 AM.

let me help you step by step:

1) log in to r2games.com
    2) go to this page: http://www.r2games.com/user, just to make sure you are already logged in.
    3) then click to store tab on the top right.
    4) the click the VIP tab
    5) select your game and server.
    6) see the " No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options." on the bottom? yes, click it.
    7) A new pop up should appear. Click your preferred payment method. in your case, it's unipin.
    8) A new window should popped up, now log into your unipin accountwith that window.
    9) select the product you wanted to buy (in this case, it's automatically selected to VIP), enter your security key, then hit the buy button. make sure you have enough credits.
    10) confirm the purchase, and wait. (should be less than 24 hours)

aaand you're done. have a good time.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

thanks GM for information..

Comment

lol im having so much problems with paying its un real, ive emailed everyone that is to do with wartunes and still i can not do a thing, i cant use paypal or my debit card and credit card, so looks like im going to be a none vip member.

Comment

Working...
        X