Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

best dungeon to run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best dungeon to run

I am a lvl 59 knight and I am wondering what the best dungeons are to run. For the longest time i have just been running Buradoths grave for the high gold in flow and chance at crypt keys but I recently finished the next campaign map but i got less rewards from the last dungeon which was the lvl 58-59 dungeon. should i stick with Buradoth's grave or is there another dungeon with better rewards?

Nightmare Ruins had very good rewards in the 50-60 map if I remember correctly, I think it gave a ton of lvl 3 potions. I currently returned to doing buradoth as it gives 0 exp and provides a good amount of refinement crystals even after synthing them up to lvl 3 (about 4 per day), plus gold, skele keys and other goodies.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Buradoth is the best dungeon by far also at level 60. I dont know for level 70 dungeons as i am not there jet. Lol
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Buradoth is the best dungeon by far also at level 60. I dont know for level 70 dungeons as i am not there jet. Lol
        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Buradoth's Grave is invaluable. Run it over and over. Not only is the Gold drop there wonderful, but you seem to get a blue item almost every run, sometimes multiple blues or even a blue + purple. Those items all convert into hundreds, if not thousands of refinement crystals over time and make optimizing your gear so much less painful. I ran it until I was 64 and the XP was just too poor to justify it anymore.

In the 60s, there's really no one dungeon that stands out as a "must run" in spite of another. You just run the highest instance over and over to maximize XP.

In the 70s you do have a choice. The Endless Path or Eternal Sanctuary. One gives significantly better XP (about 10% more per run) and drops blue items more frequently BUT the other drops Crypt Keys like mad - as in I consistantly get at least 1 a day from my 8-streak Blitz and often get 2 and even 3 on occasion. If you do some quick math you'll figure out that getting in an extra 2 Necropolis Runs every 10 days (if you get deep enough) offsets the XP loss and then some, plus gets you gems and the occasional gem transposer scroll - and you never need to worry about spending Balens on Crypt Keys again, or cursing the Guild Blessing for hating you.

Needless to say, I prefer the latter option.

Comment

Working...
          X