No announcement yet.

mage skille tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you need pvp build for if you cant do anything anywhere else. I was owning BG on level 64 with healing skills no problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      What you need pvp build for if you cant do anything anywhere else. I was owning BG on level 64 with healing skills no problem...
      he said he doesnt care and mpd and he wants PvP build for ga and bg so what i said is wrong?diference betwen healing build and PvP build in bg and ga is big

Comment

I do both BG and GA with bolt-rof-meteor-resto-BL and its super effective, though that won't quite work until 62 because you will either have lvl 1 bl or low damage rof.
        This build only struggles against similar or stronger mages in BG due to lack of suntoria, so I quickly switch when I see one coming my way.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          I do both BG and GA with bolt-rof-meteor-resto-BL and its super effective, though that won't quite work until 62 because you will either have lvl 1 bl or low damage rof.
          This build only struggles against similar or stronger mages in BG due to lack of suntoria, so I quickly switch when I see one coming my way.
          Rly? I always use this in pvp and unless the other mage is close to 90k im doing good with it, in the long fights where the mages almost 2-shots eachother, meteor beats sunt

Comment

Well my other build is bolt-rof-thunder-resto-suntoria so it can do better at times.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              Well my other build is bolt-rof-thunder-resto-suntoria so it can do better at times.
              Yeah it can be good, but imo thunder takes to much to cast reguraly+ the slow speed.. But rune rof+thunderer rly is scary tho.. <3 doing that on knight/archer

Comment

Ok what about me i dont have bless level 2 at my level. I dont need it at all. To say that bless is the most important thing at his level is ignorant. The most important skills are those which you use most often. That is the whole logic behind it. Yes you upgrade all passive skills to max other than that it depens how do you play your character (how much rage do you have at the beginning) and how strong you are (BR). The best skills used at this level are suntoria resto lightening and ROF (metheor or damnation). Later on level (60 onward) bless (at least level 1, puri level 2). Level 70 and onward (thunder and so on).
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                  Ok what about me i dont have bless level 2 at my level. I dont need it at all. To say that bless is the most important thing at his level is ignorant. The most important skills are those which you use most often. That is the whole logic behind it. Yes you upgrade all passive skills to max other than that it depens how do you play your character (how much rage do you have at the beginning) and how strong you are (BR). The best skills used at this level are suntoria resto lightening and ROF (metheor or damnation). Later on level (60 onward) bless (at least level 1, puri level 2). Level 70 and onward (thunder and so on).
                  please start learning more about mages......

Comment

At his level no, but once you have pve set and lvl 2 blessed, its amazing in bgs. I can take on archers and knights with higher br and almost never use points to heal. It heals more than suntoria and has about the same cd, go figure.

Comment

Bl 2 is the best for me in: Lych NM, bg, gb, GA, ToK and sometimes spire. It is the most useful skill, rof can be replaced by meteor and the talent, BL is unique and simply the best

Comment

Working...
                      X