Astral of Deflection Bug Calculation at World Boss Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral of Deflection Bug Calculation at World Boss Event

GM, Pleas check why Deflection Astral didn't correctly add up Gold and Daru in World Boss event when activated by World Boss's multiple strike that kill player's character and troops. I'm sure 30000 damage should add up gold and daru calculation even the player's character dies.

Deflection dosnt work on wb as i know .

Comment

Like Psx said. It doesn't work on the WB in the sense that it does reflect damage, but you won't get any gold/daru for it. So you're only robbing yourself and others from gold by using it there.

Comment

What the above 2 posters said are correct.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

In some platforms, Deflection does add to your income, but not in R2.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I do 50,000 dmg to WB all the time back when I had that Astral... it deals damage to WB and lowers his HP, but you gain no Gold or Daru from it (doesn't matter if it was his regular or ultimate attack on you)

Mean while.... WB's HP gets lowered = everyone gets a tiny bit less gold and daru.

Comment

Really? then what about the passive skill of knights which is "Persistence" (in Talents tab)... If I chose to get that skill, I will have a chance to deflect 10% (level 1) of the damage the enemy does (it was not indicated there how the percentage of the chance, but i think it is also 10%)... So does that mean that those knights who chose this skill are doing harm (well, a little harm, if you don't like a "huge" harm) to the players who do world boss?

Comment

@Kingryan: Yes, they are harming our income! Keel the Knights!
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X