Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next after reaching level 80 AND maxing talents?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next after reaching level 80 AND maxing talents?

The top few players will max Talent levels (Talent level 179) in less than 50 days.

What are other uses for EXP then?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Exp sub talents giving you another 0.02% boost.

Sounds reasonable enough for R2

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      Exp sub talents giving you another 0.02% boost.

Sounds reasonable enough for R2
      I'm not asking for "what should we do with EXP?" but rather:
      Are there other uses for EXP, as one can see from Chinese Wartune?
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I can't understand the purpose of this question...
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          The top few players will max Talent levels (Talent level 179) in less than 50 days.

What are other uses for EXP then?
          You'll sit there while the rest of us catch up, making Holy Seal a pointless ability. Even with L80 MP, Solo & PvE set in the Chinese Version, they still don't have levels > L80, nor a higher talent max - so for the foreseeable future (at least the 4-6 months we're behind the Chinese game) there will be nothing for people at Max to do with XP.

I will have L80 by mid November, and then I'll be getting 5-6 Talents a week from there out. So sometime in April I'll max, just about at my 1-year mark of playing the game. Be thankful for those people who've been wasting months and months sitting in the 60s and maxxing talents there while collecting 10 Mil less XP a day. They've delayed their max progresion by 2-3 months doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            You'll sit there while the rest of us catch up, making Holy Seal a pointless ability. Even with L80 MP, Solo & PvE set in the Chinese Version, they still don't have levels > L80, nor a higher talent max - so for the foreseeable future (at least the 4-6 months we're behind the Chinese game) there will be nothing for people at Max to do with XP.

I will have L80 by mid November, and then I'll be getting 5-6 Talents a week from there out. So sometime in April I'll max, just about at my 1-year mark of playing the game. Be thankful for those people who've been wasting months and months sitting in the 60s and maxxing talents there while collecting 10 Mil less XP a day. They've delayed their max progresion by 2-3 months doing that.
            sorry L80 set? are you talking about Chinese version or r2 servers. well the game almost ends at lvl 80 but you have to do the events for some pet crystals or something if you have been in Chinese version the top lvl 80 players dont play any more just the CW. there have been new attractions in 2.2V at lvl 60 but that s all i would paste a pic of top knight ( highest br among all class) but the forums doesnt permit, so. but the gem sets are all for cw

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
              sorry L80 set? are you talking about Chinese version or r2 servers. well the game almost ends at lvl 80 but you have to do the events for some pet crystals or something if you have been in Chinese version the top lvl 80 players dont play any more just the CW. there have been new attractions in 2.2V at lvl 60 but that s all i would paste a pic of top knight ( highest br among all class) but the forums doesnt permit, so. but the gem sets are all for cw
              actually they didnt quit they still play the game and the higher br is a mage unless the knights started cashing more

Comment

it just mean grats you have spend sufficient time wartuning . time to pay attention to other aspects of your life, what's so bad about it?
                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                IGN : Neggy

Comment

Farm level 70 legend (if you can, LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Farm level 70 legend (if you can, LOL)
                    1400 legend and xloids left!!

Comment

EXP is worthless when you hit level 80, the level cap is not risen any time soon, all you can do is do 80 mpd and farm 80 PvE set lol

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                        "Even with L80 MP, Solo & PvE set in the Chinese Version, they still don't have levels > L80, nor a higher talent max"

Did I stutter

Just saying that even after we get 2.15 to open up L80 MP, Solo & PvE Sets, the Level Cap & Talent Caps are still very likely to be the same, since they're not changed in the Chinese Version which is up to 2.3+ now.

So basically, any player that started late who can achieve L80 by the time 2.15 is released (Projected around X-Mas), will find themselves in the position of being relatively equal, sans Talents, with 1st Server Players who're maxxing out. And since they'll have nowhere to go w/ XP, we'll just be closing the gap more and more as we keep getting Talents and they sit stagnant. Equal footing in collecting L80 Items. Equal footing in Academy / Level Bonuses. Equal footing in Enlightenment. Equal footing in Runes. Anything with caps. The power-gaps will be from Astral Level, Gems, Soul Engraving, Mount Stats and Brutal Edge.

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          "Even with L80 MP, Solo & PvE set in the Chinese Version, they still don't have levels > L80, nor a higher talent max"

Did I stutter

Just saying that even after we get 2.15 to open up L80 MP, Solo & PvE Sets, the Level Cap & Talent Caps are still very likely to be the same, since they're not changed in the Chinese Version which is up to 2.3+ now.

So basically, any player that started late who can achieve L80 by the time 2.15 is released (Projected around X-Mas), will find themselves in the position of being relatively equal, sans Talents, with 1st Server Players who're maxxing out. And since they'll have nowhere to go w/ XP, we'll just be closing the gap more and more as we keep getting Talents and they sit stagnant. Equal footing in collecting L80 Items. Equal footing in Academy / Level Bonuses. Equal footing in Enlightenment. Equal footing in Runes. Anything with caps. The power-gaps will be from Astral Level, Gems, Soul Engraving, Mount Stats and Brutal Edge.

Yay!
                          Time to call it quits then.

November's CW may be my last if this is the end game.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Time to call it quits then.

November's CW may be my last if this is the end game.
                            Why would you say that? There's still a L80 MP to complete and entire PvE Set to collect. Yeah, it's like a 6-month process, but the good thing is that at least the L80 Leg Stones will be in the Guild Shop from day-1 when 2.15 comes out. You'd still be increasing Runes, Soul Engraving, Mounts, etc... Just no level or talents - which lets be honest - is the biggest disparity in PvP events outside of CW. Holy Seal is the determining factor in about 99% of relatively equal-level, equal-BR fights.

As for end-game, there will be more. Even on the Chinese servers only a handful of elite players have L80 items at this point.

The Rumors regarding the Chinese game is that the next big patch there is 3.0 where the talent / skill system is redone and the max level increases to either 90 or possibly 100. There will be class specializations within skills / talents retroactive to L50 or L60. So a Mage like us could have a choice (just speculating here) between a Healing Spec, a DPS Spec or a Crowd Control Spec. They will also likely be increasing the skill-bar content. 6 Skills @ L60, 3rd Rune Slot @ L70, 7 Skills @L80...

So there will be more - it's just going to be a long time in coming... We likely won't see anything sniffing the 3.0 release until late spring, and that's assuming the Chinese versions get in by Christmas.

Comment

HS may (or may not) be overpowered, depending on which camp you're in.

However, the passives talents are certainly welcomed by players. I guess if there's no way to dump those EXP into something, then it's seen as a waste. I mean even if you say 10 days of leveling give you 0.5% damage reduction or 1 second CD reduction for all skills should be seen as something useful and not extremely overpowered.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X