Bound and Unbound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound and Unbound

I really hate having 2 sets of items. If auction house is not going to be implemented, please
    Get Rid Of Bound And Unbound!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Agreed, either give us trading or get rid of bound/unbound. Keeping bound/unbound and knowing you will never put in trading is beyond stupid

Comment

I agree. But B4sh33, you can drag either stack and place it upon the other, it'd go bound and no more multi-stack.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yet, this opens up another thread with the same "debate" -- give us trading/auction house.

Don't think we need more than 12 threads to discuss the same thing, with rehashed arguments. Both sides of the stories are heard for the umpteenth time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Yet, this opens up another thread with the same "debate" -- give us trading/auction house.

Don't think we need more than 12 threads to discuss the same thing, with rehashed arguments. Both sides of the stories are heard for the umpteenth time.
          It's a different type of Debate,

This thread isn't about Auction House anymore, it's telling R2 to merge both Bound and Unbound into one object, (no more dragging needed)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            It's a different type of Debate,

This thread isn't about Auction House anymore, it's telling R2 to merge both Bound and Unbound into one object, (no more dragging needed)
            Well, telling R2 to merge them...OR to give us trading. The old "put up or shut up" ultimatum.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

I could care less about the Auction House. Don't put it in for all I care, but get rid of Bound/Unbound items then. Or put the auction house in. Tired of having 2 sets of items that show up on 2 separate pages of my inventory b/c one is bound and one is unbound.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
              X