Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone ! i have an idea that will help all of us ...it;s about Tower Of kings..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi everyone ! i have an idea that will help all of us ...it;s about Tower Of kings..

    Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

    What do u think if we all help each other with this...

    We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

    So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

    So they will atk manually ...

    Okey i wait answers...

    P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
    adelin

  • #2
    Moved to Suggestions forum
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



    On holiday. Please refer any issues to

    Comment


    • #3
      -_- *headdesk* I don't even know where to begin with this...

      Comment


      • #4
        1~16 shud at least remove their % astrals and creamy oni and linke do this always remove their % astrals for tok nm to be easier so whats wrong with it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          1~16 shud at least remove their % astrals and creamy oni and linke do this always remove their % astrals for tok nm to be easier so whats wrong with it?
          She can't win, so the opponents should just afk?? What's not wrong with that... Do you ask the same in GB, GA, BG? "I can't win, you should afk against me!" If you can't win: get stronger. It's a battle.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            She can't win, so the opponents should just afk?? What's not wrong with that... Do you ask the same in GB, GA, BG? "I can't win, you should afk against me!" If you can't win: get stronger. It's a battle.
            expect the fact that the tok shadows have % of 1~16 of cross-server top br+ their % astrals so yeah why not remove % astrals since they dont afect br...also what she said doesnt work tok shadows can have all skills equiped so wont matter

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey guys, I can't pass my driving test. So I will demand that the driving examiner passes me, because I won't pass it otherwise...

              yeah sure...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
                Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

                What do u think if we all help each other with this...

                We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

                So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

                So they will atk manually ...

                Okey i wait answers...

                P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
                This is already happening (players stripping etc.) to make TOK hard a cakewalk.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Hey guys, I can't pass my driving test. So I will demand that the driving examiner passes me, because I won't pass it otherwise...

                  yeah sure...
                  umm....why didnt you say this to all the players who beged to zebq to get naked cause they couldnt pass tok nm ? i sure didnt you see saying it...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    umm....why didnt you say this to all the players who beged to zebq to get naked cause they couldnt pass tok nm ? i sure didnt you see saying it...
                    umm... why do you care where he posts? I sure didn't see you comment in many threads yet I don't bash you for it.

                    It's two very different suggestions which you cannot compare.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      umm....why didnt you say this to all the players who beged to zebq to get naked cause they couldnt pass tok nm ? i sure didnt you see saying it...
                      Trust me I was giggling / rolling my eyes at every single one that asks for freebie hand outs like that.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        umm... why do you care where he posts? I sure didn't see you comment in many threads yet I don't bash you for it.

                        It's two very different suggestions which you cannot compare.
                        cause he says that cause people cant pass x stage its cause they are weak yet i didnt see him saying that to those who made posts about zebq..anyways he said he did that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          cause he says that cause people cant pass x stage its cause they are weak yet i didnt see him saying that to those who made posts about zebq..anyways he said he did that
                          If a player can't pass 'stage x' of something in a game, be it a boss, a catacomb/necro level or anything else, it's because they are not strong enough.

                          simple.

                          I am not strong enough to pass necro lvl 7. This is because I am too weak. I'm not asking for a easy pass to complete it.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Its the character fault cuz he is weak, if it go easy every time then ppl may lvl only 45 to pass all crypt dungeon. Its not made for weak player to win.
                            Last edited by Rafsanahmed; 10-24-2013, 02:12 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
                              Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

                              What do u think if we all help each other with this...

                              We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

                              So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

                              So they will atk manually ...

                              Okey i wait answers...

                              P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
                              Shadows of players in ToK have every skill available to their class - has nothing to do with the skills that the player has on their bar. To the rest that have suggested stripping gear/astrals to make their shadows easier, this has been relayed to the devs and we await their final decision on whether or not it's an exploit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X