Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Equipment:
    Keep wpn and attack jewelry on.
    Take off helm, chest, necklace, and hp rings.

Astrals:
    Keep attack astral(s) on , unequip defensive/healing astrals.

Mount: depends on stat layout, if it favors attack then stay on, if it favors defense then rest it.

skills: (for mage) LB, Rof, Met, puri, puri (basically attacks stay on, defensive/healing astrals take off and equip useless skills for ai to waste turns on).

Starting turn everyone cast AoE attacks, don't bother with runes.

The basic concept is to kill the ai units within the first turn of dmg, since players usually get the first turn of dmg. From my experience even if the ai gets a turn of dmg at least one or two of the ai unit are already defeated and then players finish off rest of the ai units on 2nd turn of attacks. I think it's possible to finish it in the first turn if set up right for the most part.

Wow, you're a genius!

Comment

Yes. That's what people do.

Comment

Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
        Mount: depends on stat layout, if it favors attack then stay on, if it favors defense then rest it.
        Resting your mount does absolutely zip all to your stats. No need to rest it in any case.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          Yes. That's what people do.
          Can you reroute this info to my server? They seem to want to spend 2+ hrs on summoner runs.

Comment

Yeah the method is good and what most people use, however there is a way faster method too...
            Best way to do it is if one of the mages have 1 HP left in their hp pack and they have everything equipped. The rest must be naked. The mage who is equipped can start with rof and annihilate everything with one shot( itll also kill its own mirror as that will have 1 HP too). The only problem that can arise is due to archers' AS as the rest of skills are usually slower than rof anyway(plus AI takes some time to select them making it highly unlikely that they will go first) so the archers must not have AS on their skill bar but a higher skill which are usually slower than rof.
            Using the above method and getting a bit lucky, u can do the runs extremely quickly, like 5-8 secs per run only. U can easily sneak in 10 or more runs in one minute. But u have to have a mage with close to empty HP pack in order to pull it off.

Comment

Or you could have archers fill their bar with scatter.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

or as a knight let your HP run out to 1 HP and start fight with Healing Rune(100% first cast) and full equiped and first skill AOE . But dont use the Healing rune everytime coz might be problems. Key is to keep your HP UNDER your own US dmg

Comment

If you do that they will hit their aoe first and it might still kill you..

Comment

Healing rune gives me personaly 12k HP wich is way too much for 1-2 aoe's from unequiped players+ that i kill my mirror first. I done with this metod 1 full summ run in 20+ minutes if i remember right

Comment

Yeah but if your mirror also does a WW wouldn't you risk dying?

Comment

usualy dies before he casts ww

Comment

mage >>> 1 hp .. fully geared (aoe first turn)
                          knight >>> unequip all and must not have ultislash (will kill the mage 1 hit)
                          archer >>> unequip all and skill bar on skill must be scattershot and bloodthirst (both equipped will be better)
                          also take off illusion and deflection astral on all members including the mage if ever they are being used

and you are done!

Comment

Use runes and take off all astrals and gears, Holy Seal works on summon too if high lvl. Its easy,
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Too bad all these strats depend on being able to go down to 1 hp, which is not possible for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X