Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Critc Calculation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critc Calculation

If anyone know pls can explain,, im lvl 74 mage whit 94k br thinking to go full critical.. but i want to know calcualtion first...

ty sweetties )

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
    If anyone know pls can explain,, im lvl 74 mage whit 94k br thinking to go full critical.. but i want to know calcualtion first...

ty sweetties )
    4.5 is minimum for good crit rate..

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

4.6k here crit and it sucks most days

Comment

ye ik that, but i want crtic calculation, so i can calculate %

Comment

so i read 5990 critc points is 95% chance for critc but idk is that for archers or for all..

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
            4.6k here crit and it sucks most days
            Crit sucks? O.o

Anyway, to answer your Q Dazzlingbeauty, there isn't any specific calc with regards to Crit because there are too many factors to consider, what I normally do is each time I increase my Patk or Defense, I make sure I increase my crit as well (upgrade astrals or gems), so the crit ratio will be higher. Aside from crit itself, crit base damage is also considered (some use Floating Damage however it is more difficult to calculate depends if it is triggered) I am a lvl 65 Archer with 4504 crit and lvl 7 Determination yet still I have a long way to go and improve on. So I suggest if you are gunning to use crit on your build, work on your astral to at least level 7/8 or higher, to get more favorable results.
            People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
            사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

when i go critical i have both lvl 9 astrals..cuz i down wana go whit 5k critical i go whit 6k+

Comment

10k+ crit for archer give 90% rate...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

any prof? :P

Comment

One simple, zebqeven with 11k crit he dont criting all the time on wb, where rate is higher then in pve/pvp areas
                    On videos from cw we can see he crit 7-8/9 with lunatic...and i know few archers with 6k+ crit and they have 70% rate in pvp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Where u must remember archers have % rate bost in skills

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

hmm when i fihgtinh archer he crit most of the time whit high skils..

Comment

Some people actually tested that they have better critical chance in World Boss even with their critical astral unequipped. I have a speculation that WB has no critical defense at all to make it fair to the people who has low critical stats(read: non-archers). But of course, some people neglected this advantage by going with Will Destroyer.
                          Anyway, i think we must separate the calculation of critical in PvP/PvE with special enemy like WB and Ward Tower.
                          Last edited by Arlad; 10-27-2013, 07:16 AM.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
                            hmm when i fihgtinh archer he crit most of the time whit high skils..
                            But mage is not archer must remember, for crit Bulid u need to sacrofice a lot of def. 9v astro,ld and full rafine = ~4k crit...now u must put alot of crit gems for higher
                            I see a lot of mages with my br and 4k crit, even with my ewd 8 i win if not stun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Block rate goes up 1% for every 100 points. In addition to that the players have a 5% natural chance to block. So i assume crit calculation would be like that too.
                              So IMO, 3k crit for ex will crit 35% times(unless your an arch ofc)

Comment

Working...
                              X