suggestion: item info drag and drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion: item info drag and drop

I am still in my 1st week but played various other online games where I encoutered features not present that could improve the game.

It would be nice if we can share information about unbound looted item we don't need but like to trade.

A feature like drag and drop an item into chat line as a link to the item would be great. have seen it done on other games before.
    I proudly support my guild. A drag and drop could even be a special feature for guild members to guild members only to encourage a tigher nit guild community by more actively trading among guild members.

I am not sure, but can we also drop off bound items into the guild vault to be handed out to guild members with an attribute Guild Property. When a player leaves a guild, Guild Property will return to the Guild, and Guild Property can only be sold from Guild Vault with proceed going to guild.

Featback greatly appreciated, might make additional suggestions in future.
    EnS

I just noticed, I can't even give an unbound item to a guild member. If direct item trade is not a future feature, maybe gifting an unbound item to a guild member would be great as well.

Comment

shift + left click on an item to display it in chat

Comment

Thanks Brixun,
        great tool for friends and guild members.

Help much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X