Drop..... Rates...Runes!!! plz revize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop..... Rates...Runes!!! plz revize

im sorry if this has been previousley posted i dont usually use the forum but im so frustrated along with 160 members of my guild and most of the server i decided to make a post ..so if its in the incorrect place plz move it......

i understand recently the frequency of drop rates of runes was changed this seems to of had a devastating effect on the servers...

im currently using s371 as my main players have achieved in excess of lvl 50 and still no runes
    there is 1 PERSON

in my whole guild of 160 people who has one healing rune ....and nobody else on the server who has claimed to have one ...this has been asked many times ..(personally i have [played tanks since the server started .. played tanks everyday never ever found anything except standard +50 xp runes)

so we are currently forced to pvp against servers who had healing runes freely available to them all players are available to heal except new players so no matter your lvl your at a disadvantage i
    mmediatley...this doesnt make for fair game play ...so whats the point in joining a new server for a new start if were disadvantaged?.....

devs you really need to look at the percentage rates for drops on runes ..because this just isnt in reference to the healing runes its about them all ...nobody has seen ANY

it needs resolving as its ridiculous you would think by lvl 50+ attempting everyday people would of found 1.......

yeah feel ur pain ... I lost only 2 tank trials from the start of my server thats 50+ packs still dont have healing or blood rune , droprate is like 0.1% in my vault sitting 1,2k runestones and cant do *** whit them . Hope they will make rune event for the new servers too or atleast sell them in shop gladly pay 1k balens !!

Comment

am was lucky get them before the changes
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

If I understand this correctly:

Older servers had Heal and Blood runes freely.
        We NEW servers will almost never see those.

Then, when in class wars or pvp cross-server, a fight is won through the use of a healing rune stone, this is Fair?

How is this game willing to go on with this sort of aberrations?
        Bombing dryad is a sport... stop running away!" L63 s369 Elixir

Comment

I've had 1 blood rune and 1 heal rune drop since they changed it. They do seem a bit too rare which sucks for new servers and I'd be ****** too if I played on one of those, but for the older servers who have the runes, its annoying to get a blood or heal rune since it means missing out on some 15 small rune stones.

Comment

Originally posted by licornequifume View Post
            If I understand this correctly:

Older servers had Heal and Blood runes freely.
            We NEW servers will almost never see those.

Then, when in class wars or pvp cross-server, a fight is won through the use of a healing rune stone, this is Fair?

How is this game willing to go on with this sort of aberrations?

We was allowed Brutality, Blood, or HP for free every pack content one of them or 2 of them. Man lvl rune me them give 100 exp before now can man not exchange them for xp.
            So Yes older server gain Brutality, blood and hp for free.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X