Attemps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attemps

I don't know for you people, but being limited to only one attempt for all 6 dungeons is something which really bothers me. I wish we could have 1 attempt for each of those dungeon, not just 1 attempt for all of them... because when you are level 30 you want to gather enough stuffs for level 20 gear, but then when you are 30 you don't want to miss the opportunity for your next gear to be gathered, so I think it will be fair, as any of the other games to have 1 attempt for each of those dungeons, not just 1 attempt for all of them. As I said I've never seen such policy in other games where there is a lot of dungeons and having just one attempt for all of them... no in such games you have 1 attempt for each one of them...

hmmmm....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1778756-oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1677184
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by vladko92 View Post
      I don't know for you people, but being limited to only one attempt for all 6 dungeons is something which really bothers me. I wish we could have 1 attempt for each of those dungeon, not just 1 attempt for all of them... because when you are level 30 you want to gather enough stuffs for level 20 gear, but then when you are 30 you don't want to miss the opportunity for your next gear to be gathered, so I think it will be fair, as any of the other games to have 1 attempt for each of those dungeons, not just 1 attempt for all of them. As I said I've never seen such policy in other games where there is a lot of dungeons and having just one attempt for all of them... no in such games you have 1 attempt for each one of them...
      No one does all 6 dungeons every day... So really no need for that. The number of runs have been brought down from 3 to 1 recently, and (most of) the people seem to be happy with that, as it saves a hell of a lot of time, especially later in game.

And really, comparing this game to others is useless. If you prefer the others, maybe play those instead?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        No one does all 6 dungeons every day... So really no need for that. The number of runs have been brought down from 3 to 1 recently, and (most of) the people seem to be happy with that, as it saves a hell of a lot of time, especially later in game.

And really, comparing this game to others is useless. If you prefer the others, maybe play those instead?
        Well the higher levels, they may be don't do it, but this game is not only from higher levels you know... and I don't see how is a save time if you can get good rewards, I would do it 10 times if I have to... I am speaking for people on my level which are lower, and aim to gather materials and stuffs for the two 5 levels brackets like 25-30 and 30-35
        Last edited by vladko92; 10-29-2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Im just guessing, you must be new in this game, amirite?
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yep I am new, this doesn't stop me, from seeing problems however. I've been part of developing and evolving games and I can clearly see the unfair stuffs in the game, I am okay with buying stuffs from the shop, no matter are they huge game changing stuffs or just simple appearance change... but for the players who do not have the money to buy those stuffs... its simply unfair to have next to zero 5% chance to beat premiums... it should be somehow balanced... for example for none VIP/Premium Members it takes longer to obtain the needed stuffs.. not forever of course... but they still have a chance to catch up with the premiums in rather a bit more than normal speed... and in the mean time progress for their levels... and lower levels... they have the first thing but they don't have the second thing.

Comment

Well the higher levels, they may be don't do it, but this game is not only from higher levels you know... and I don't see how is a save time if you can get good rewards, I would do it 10 times if I have to... I am speaking for people on my level which are lower, and aim to gather materials and stuffs for the two 5 levels brackets like 25-30 and 30-35
              When there where 5 attempts, people sacrificed their time and did all 5 even though it was really time consuming, when there where 3 they where happy, less time spent, at 1 att we are happier than ever. Reason? most of the players around here likes to compete, they can't just say 'yes fine, you can take rewards from 6 mpds per day or even more and become as strong as us who had to do only 1 att until now, or don't have enough time for so many attempts'.
              But you should know something, all the rewards where condensed each time. So all the rewards you gained when there where 5 att, you receive now just with one attempt. There has to be a limit of rewards gained in mpds or the people who played for so long who feel they played for nothing when someone like you just started to play on a server and gains how much ?rewards from 10 mpds ? lol that means their efforts in 10 days. And the game is already really time consuming so no, we don;t have time to do 10 as well.

I understand you from this and the bg thread that it sucks to meet players that started the game before you and kick your ***, but if you want to play this game you have to have patience until you shall meet as well new players and even reach some players who started this game before you in case you play better than them. Have fun and good luck

Comment

Hey look, his join date is October 2013.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Does it matter when you've joined or not? People like you all, are the one who ruin the fun for newcomers... obviously you people enjoy easy wins instead challenge which is kinda sad...

Comment

Does it matter when you've joined or not? People like you all, are the one who ruin the fun for newcomers... obviously you people enjoy easy wins instead challenge which is kinda sad...

What challenge? The challenge of grinding? I guess after grinding 365 days in this game and not resting for a single day, I should be slightly fatigued?
                    Today is my 366th day in this game. Spending at least 6 hours per day in it during the weekdays and 12-13 hours during the weekend.

Try playing for a year, grinding nonstop and maybe you can talk about challenge.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      What challenge? The challenge of grinding? I guess after grinding 365 days in this game and not resting for a single day, I should be slightly fatigued?
                      Today is my 366th day in this game. Spending at least 6 hours per day in it during the weekdays and 12-13 hours during the weekend.

Try playing for a year, grinding nonstop and maybe you can talk about challenge.
                      When I said challenge I meant fighting against people on the same level as you. if you spend so much time in this game it's your own problem... but this doesn't mean that the newbies and the low levels, should be limited just because you don't like it.

Comment

When I said challenge I meant fighting against people on the same level as you. if you spend so much time in this game it's your own problem... but this doesn't mean that the newbies and the low levels, should be limited just because you don't like it.
                        on the other hand, you cant force other people to obey your opinion too.

because if you didnt know how the damn thing works, do not open your mouth about how it should be to the people who knows it longer. Come back here after 6 months of playing, and lets see if you will still suggest the same stupid thing.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 10-29-2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Dude, I did not make this game and I did not set the limits on attempts.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lol we have a lot of challenges from people that started in the same time with us or close to us. But asking to just compete with people like condor that played this game for like 1 year is simply selfish. You want challenges? challenge people from your server and beat them, don't expect to beat all the people who played for so long, but as I can se eit you complain even about people about your range like bg. The best thing you can do is pray for someone to hack the r2games servers and delete all char so everyone shall begin anew hahaha.

I am a mere lvl 49 mage, but I am being realistic lol, I can't expect to just enter a bg for example and just start killing everyone that invested much more time than me until now like I am some kind of god

Anyway if this is implemented, condor you should run, I am coming after you!

Comment

I think you all miss the point of the main topic here, it's not about adding more attempts than just one... its about adding to each of those dungeons: 1 attempt, if you don't want to do the previous one, its fine. But don't limit us to just one singe attempt for all of them.

For example you use your attempt today lets say on Bloodfang, and then you can't do the others because you've used this one attempt...

What I want is, even if I do Bloodfang 1 time and its attempts go down to 0... I would like to do the previous one too, on which I still have 1 attempt...
                              Last edited by vladko92; 10-29-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X